PDA

View Full Version : Albukirky fans...step inside

sudsandswine
08-17-2020, 08:42 PM
I’ve been out of Albukirky Red and Green for too long now, decided to place an order to keep me supplied for a bit. To get free shipping I needed to hit $50 so I tried the Anchonero - will I like it as much as the red and green?

https://i.ibb.co/94NMk3k/E1806-B5-F-5864-4-C18-8772-4378-F0-DA36-CD.jpg (https://ibb.co/pKxmBrB)

drunkenmeatfist
08-17-2020, 08:49 PM
I prefer the Anchonero over the red. Haven't used the red that much though. Hope you get better bottles than I did though. When I try to flip open the caps the entire lid comes off. All good stuff though.

sudsandswine
08-17-2020, 08:54 PM
I really like the red so hopefully I’ll like Anchonero that much more :thumb: I don’t care about the bottles, I usually transfer the seasonings to metal shakers I have when using them. I wish they sold in quantities larger than the “mega” bottles though.

drunkenmeatfist
08-17-2020, 09:06 PM
They threw in a sample of their AP or "Casa" seasoning in my order and I like that stuff. If I remember right it has lemon flavor in it. I should have included that when I was filling my cart to hit the $50 mark. I got the coffee rub instead and it is cool to use when you want to switch things up on steak night.

ssv3
08-17-2020, 10:33 PM
Nice!

I barely got around to trying Anchonero and I like it. A lot!! A lot more flavor with the anchos and a nice kick to it with habaneros in there.. You won't be disappointed.

FrkYrPrk
08-17-2020, 11:45 PM
Shortfork doesn't like too much heat, so the Anchonero never comes home with me. The pinon coffee is a big hit, and I'm really liking the sweet red, especially on fatties and bacon.

Thanks for supporting Kirk, he's a good guy!

sudsandswine
08-18-2020, 07:49 AM
I got Albukirky Red and Green in a Brethren trade round and have been hooked ever since. I like making an oil/Green seasoning slather and marinading boneless skinless chicken thighs in it for tacos :thumb: