PDA

View Full Version : BigPhils Smokers and Metal Works.

Welder
02-04-2020, 11:49 PM
Howdy Guys and Gals,

I found this forum cause I googled my business name and saw a thread from 2011 about my builds. I tried replying to it but couldn’t dxause it wasn’t to old. So I figured I would answer any of yalls questions.

just joined the page, my name is Phillip and I own BigPhils Smokers and Metal Works in Royse City Texas. To answer some of the questions y’all had on here referring to my smokers.

They are all 1/4” thick, I don’t use anything less.

As far as clones, I don’t go out of my way to build something, someone else already builds like Jambos, Shirley Fab etc. customers come to me and ask me to build it cause they want something changed that the original builder would it do. I’m more of a custom builder. People come to me with ideas and things they want and I do it. For example, the first jambo cline I did was a 30” x 72” cart model. Jamie would do one that big and the guys I built it for in Omaha Nebraska wanted that size. So I built it for them. I have met Jamie in person and he knows me. Same goes for Shirley Fab. I’ve met Paul and Tyler in person and I had a few customers come to me and wanted a smoker built like his but didn’t wanna wait the lead time he had. So they asked me. First thing I did was talk to Paul and Tyler and ask them if it was ok. They gave me the go ahead.

The cart models do roll awesome and they are modified trailer axles so they roll very well.

And I have plenty of references for people I have built smokers for if you wanna hear how my smokers run.

If y’all have any more questions eat me know that now.

pjtexas1
02-05-2020, 04:51 AM
Welcome! We can never have too many Texas boys or girls on here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SmoothBoarBBQ
02-05-2020, 06:36 AM
Don't be afraid to put a link to your website...I don't think it's going to hurt anything.

https://www.bigphilssmokers.com/

Definitely some nice looking stuff at very reasonable prices. Your post also cleared up some questions or preconceived notions I'm sure others may have had.

Welder
02-05-2020, 07:12 AM
Thanks. I need to update my website. I have more pictures on my Facebook business page and Instagram. Seems to be where I get a majority of my business these days.

Big George's BBQ
02-05-2020, 11:12 AM
Check out the sales and ventures section of this site

mcyork28
02-05-2020, 12:42 PM
I have seen your builds on social media. They look nice.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

DJ321
02-05-2020, 01:14 PM
I would love to see the backyard smoker in action. Do you happen to have any videos of it on you tube or elsewhere?

They look like great smokers.

Welder
02-05-2020, 02:08 PM
What’s your email, I’ll send you a video I have. I also need to start a you tube channel. Just to damn busy.

BBQ Freak
02-05-2020, 02:34 PM
good looking smokers .

ruger35
02-05-2020, 03:14 PM
Started following you on Instagram after I saw a couple of your builds pop up on my feed. Your pits look really nice. Had you posted here sooner I might have gone with you this time, just couldn't find any real world data out there.

Smoke on Badger Mountain
02-05-2020, 03:54 PM
You have very nice looking rigs. Just realized you followed me in Instagram but somehow I wasn't following you. Not sure how I missed yours but I just fixed that! And welcome to the forum.

4ever3
02-05-2020, 04:39 PM
I checked out your IG page.

Nice work man!

ronbrad62
02-05-2020, 04:53 PM
Welcome to the brethren. I will check out your site. Looking forward to seeing some of your rigs in action.

shares
02-05-2020, 07:08 PM
I would love to do that DIY kit. The specs are perfect.

DJ321
02-06-2020, 03:36 PM
I hesitate to post my email address. Any chance you could post. Your video here?
Thanks

Welder
02-06-2020, 08:22 PM
I hesitate to post my email address. Any chance you could post. Your video here?
Thanks

I don’t know how to do that. I’m
New to this

pjtexas1
02-06-2020, 09:09 PM
ThanksIt's [email protected], right?[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sickhick
02-09-2020, 07:15 PM
Nice pits.