PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Finger Foods

Little Pig Barbeque
02-01-2020, 09:25 AM
At my house, the superbowl is all about family, booze and endless finger foods! What's everybody whipping up for the game? Can be on the pit or in the house, who cares???

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

DHowardSmoke
02-01-2020, 09:47 AM
At my house, the superbowl is all about family, booze and endless finger foods! What's everybody whipping up for the game? Can be on the pit or in the house, who cares???

Pork belly burnt ends. Everyone will be mad if I donít have them.

ToOTHroTT
02-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Gonna make poppers I put the lil smokies in with the cheese and wrap in bacon. May do a pizza in the fire box and sum spares.

Little Pig Barbeque
02-01-2020, 11:06 AM
I'll for sure be doing some wings. A fan favorite at my house is a smoked sasauge and cheese plate. Also, I'm thinking about doing a small pork butt for some pulled pork nachos.

pharp
02-01-2020, 11:28 AM
We have a weird tradition. When I was about 8 years old (we didn't get to eat out much) we started a tradition where each of us (mom, dad, me and my brother) got to each pick our favorite takeout. Now that the family has grown about 5X we have maintained the tradition and end up with an entire buffet of takeout. We even have to plan out all of the pickups across a few of us. Personally, it is my favorite family tradition. Only day of the year I don't regret not firing up the smoker!

Little Pig Barbeque
02-01-2020, 11:37 AM
We have a weird tradition. When I was about 8 years old (we didn't get to eat out much) we started a tradition where each of us (mom, dad, me and my brother) got to each pick our favorite takeout. Now that the family has grown about 5X we have maintained the tradition and end up with an entire buffet of takeout. We even have to plan out all of the pickups across a few of us. Personally, it is my favorite family tradition. Only day of the year I don't regret not firing up the smoker!That's awesome! I do like some Chinese takeout. I could easily get behind that tradition.

TravelingJ
02-01-2020, 12:31 PM
There are a bunch of ideas in this recent thread (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278537).