PDA

View Full Version : Wild Alaskan Co. Subscription Unboxing | Smoked Salmon Recipe

kenrobin
01-26-2020, 03:22 AM
I made an unboxing video of my first delivery from Wild Alaskan Co's monthly wild-caught fish subscription. The box included 2 types of salmon, halibut, cod & pollock. Everything arrived frozen solid & packaged well. I smoked some of the salmon on my MAK 1 Star. So far so good....

https://youtu.be/0FZDgllp_mg

Garyclaw
01-26-2020, 06:43 AM
Thanks for the review, Kenyatta. All that for $132? Nice! Guess I'll check out their site.

That salmon looks great!

Smoke on Badger Mountain
01-26-2020, 09:14 AM
Great vid. Looks like a quality product. Thanks for sharing.

kenrobin
01-27-2020, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the review, Kenyatta. All that for $132? Nice! Guess I'll check out their site.

That salmon looks great!

Thanks Gary.... there's a discount link in the video description if you want to check out their site & save a little.

Dustin Dorsey
01-27-2020, 07:50 AM
Cool video!

Forrestbro
01-27-2020, 08:38 AM
Thanks so much for sharing!

Lynn Dollar
01-27-2020, 10:18 AM
I'll get around to watching the video, but as for this company , Wild Alaskan, I've been getting unsolicited spam from them for the past few months on two email accounts. Would like to unsubscribe, but I've been told unsubscribing from spammers would do no good and it would just let the spammers know that the email address is valid. And they in turn, would resell the address to others.

Is Wild Alaskan a reputable company ? I know nothing about them.