PDA

View Full Version : "Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar
10-18-2019, 04:00 AM
Annual Dutch BBQ Brethren Phorum Phall Bash.

Have Phun all y'alls! :cool:

Stingerhook
10-18-2019, 04:24 AM
Enjoy the bash Phu, not sure whats on the agenda as I have been on the road alll week.

sliding_billy
10-18-2019, 04:41 AM
Happy Phriday, Pholks! Looks like pork butt this weekend, but I'm not sure what day.

Jason TQ
10-18-2019, 05:25 AM
Piggy

lastmajordude
10-18-2019, 05:48 AM
Paging Dr Phu and all his “smoke filled room” ember heads!! First weekend not playing in a while so I believe Big John will get at little exercise. So it will probably be something from our wonderful local butcher....Beef ribs or a Black Angus THICK ribeye....but definitely going to be beef this weekend. Go DOGS....GEAUX SAINTS and have a great weekend dudes and dudette!! Peace....

BTW Jason....GOOD CALL!! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

ronbrad62
10-18-2019, 06:38 AM
Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers,
My better halph is due back phrom Phlorida on Sunday, so my choices are wide open. My daughter's phavorite is pork butt, so that will most likely be on our menu. Enjoy your bash Phu, and have a saphe and phun weekend, y'all's.

LloydQ
10-18-2019, 06:46 AM
My neighbor has a COS, and has only used it for a charcoal grill so far. Neither of us have ever used a stickburner, but that will change on Saturday. He has a prime packer from Sam's and some Post oak, so off we go!

AussieMatt
10-18-2019, 07:01 AM
Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers!

No smoke this weekend but I'll be grilling some chicken thighs and making chicken and broccoli pesto on Saturday.

Aveagoodweekend!

Lawnguy
10-18-2019, 07:13 AM
Jerky and snack sticks.

jmcknight
10-18-2019, 07:18 AM
Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers!

Two racks of Kurobota Baby Backs and two Kurobota Tenderloins for dinner saturday night!

creek bottom
10-18-2019, 07:25 AM
Happy Phriday pharkers!!! Been working OT all week and have a wedding to go to tomorrow. Not sure what Sunday will bring, hopefully something delicious (in other words, NO PHARKING IDEA!!!) Have a GREAT weekend and HAPPY SMOKING!!!

BuffettFan
10-18-2019, 08:03 AM
Happy Phryday Pholks!
Tonight will be wings. Or pizza. Or phish. Tomorrow will be one oph the ones not cooked tonight.
Sunday is a double birthday party at casa de buffett phor Lucy, the puppy who will be one and my Dad who will be 85.
Dad gets a beeph steak, Lucy gets dog phood, Mom gets phowl or phish, she can't eat beeph or pork because oph her gout.
Mrs. Phan gets whatever she wants and I'll probably supher through a beeph steak myselph.
Gotta hit up Costco in the am phor some prime rib eye cap steaks!
Have a great weekend all!

WilliamKY
10-18-2019, 08:22 AM
Cornish hens. I just ordered some Harvest brine and I'm looking forward to trying it out. If all goes well I know what I'm doing to the Thanksgiving turkey. Have a great weekend, everyone.

KClandcruiser
10-18-2019, 08:34 AM
Happy Phriday! Going to a rehearsal dinner tonight and wedding tomorrow, then down to Arkansas for a few days of phly phishing. Taking the UDS down and a couple racks of spares and a bunch of chicken thighs to make chicken salad for lunches.

Hope you all have a phantastic weekend!

Smoke on Badger Mountain
10-18-2019, 11:33 AM
Hey Phu and Pharkers,

Tomorrow night with be leg of lamb.

cowgirl
10-18-2019, 12:03 PM
I had hoped to get one more camping trip in before November, but it's not looking promising. Maybe I'll set up the tractor rim in the yard and "pretend". lol

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Smokin D@wg@77
10-18-2019, 12:31 PM
Looks like major rain here .......so now idk prob nothing .... was gone do rib chicken practice for comp

16Adams
10-18-2019, 05:15 PM
Red meat and dark beer.
Have a couple Bison strip steaks in the on deck circle, beef sausage-dark veggies
Shiner and/or Guinness although a red beer sounds good too

Cheers my brethren.
Play hard-Play Safe

Texas by Chris Rea currently on Spotify volume 6

drunkenmeatfist
10-18-2019, 05:19 PM
My PK Grill arrived today. Cool little travel stand. Breaking it in tonight with a NY strip.

morningwoodbbq
10-18-2019, 05:48 PM
Meat muffins.

gtr
10-18-2019, 09:03 PM
I don't know yet. :noidea: I got a cool rotissirie attachment thingee for a cool item I snagged awhile back called a Kanka Grill which'll allow me to do a bunch of skewers, so maybe that. Been laying off the wings 'cause I'm heading towards Phat Phark land & trying to slow down the journey. :tsk:

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers! Phu have Phun at the Dutch Phorum Bash - I know you will!

TheHojo
10-18-2019, 09:16 PM
Lighting fire tonight at midnight

2 brisket
Pork shoulder
Pork Belly burnt ends
10 pounds of sausage

ShadowDriver
10-18-2019, 10:36 PM
I have way too many frozen rib tips and other trimmings from a myriad of spare rib cooks. CINCHOUSE has fresh collards and a ham hock ready, and local farmers dropped off some good looking okra. I see great things ahead for Saturday.

Sunday will probably bring some larb moo (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269143)...

Thin blue and kind regards.

frognot
10-19-2019, 08:22 AM
Got the need for a nice ribeye.

Annual Dutch BBQ Brethren Phorum Phall Bash.

That is going on my bucket list. Bet it's an incredible party!

davidparker
10-19-2019, 10:33 AM
Running an experiment on my smoker without meat (just in case it doesn't work). If it works, I'll be mad because I wasted an opportunity, if it doesn't I'll be happy. Kinda weird hoping it doesn't work.

Sunday is Kabobs for the vets at the local VFQ.

Moose
10-19-2019, 11:03 AM
Tonight will be another pizza...tomorrow, I think I'll see if I can find a nice Tri-Tip to cook. Haven't done one in a while!

lastmajordude
10-19-2019, 01:08 PM
I had hoped to get one more camping trip in before November, but it's not looking promising. Maybe I'll set up the tractor rim in the yard and "pretend". lol

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Your “pretending".......is way ahead of 99% of this worlds reality....! enjoyl.....and show pics!!!!

Badjak
10-20-2019, 01:27 AM
I managed to do the satay's I wanted during the week, and the left over got turned into a asparagus-beef stir fry.

And I made pizza in the uuni.
Tonite, steak, I think....