PDA

View Full Version : LI Event: Turkeys Against Cancer

motoeric
09-12-2019, 07:11 PM
What: A BBQ Brethren Event. Smoking 110 turkeys and preparing Thanksgiving family meals for families dealing with breast cancer and the families of at-risk/homeless veterans

Where: Deer Park, NY (Long Island)

When: Nov. 27

Overview:

We will be preparing roughly 90 huge family meals for those in need. These meals will be delivered to the families the night before Thanksgiving. If you'd like to lend a hand, please let me know. We could use donations of side dishes, desserts and appetizers as well as coming down to the venue and helping Phil (the founder of the Brethren) and the crew smoke up tons of turkeys.

tom b
09-12-2019, 09:59 PM
How can I make a donation to this fine cause?

in_the_basement
09-13-2019, 04:36 AM
Where exactly in Deer Park will this take place? I can't commit to this right now as I host Thanksgiving at my house, but I may be able to work things out so I can help.

in_the_basement
09-13-2019, 12:16 PM
Please check your PM 's. I am clear to assist in this but I need info.

in_the_basement
09-17-2019, 08:25 AM
Just want to bump this in hopes that I will hear details.

motoeric
09-17-2019, 07:31 PM
Where exactly in Deer Park will this take place? I can't commit to this right now as I host Thanksgiving at my house, but I may be able to work things out so I can help.

To clarify, this takes place the day before Thanksgiving.

Eric

motoeric
09-17-2019, 07:33 PM
How can I make a donation to this fine cause?

Thank you for asking. Donations can be made to the Babylon Breast Cancer Coalition. Please reference Turkeys Against Cancer when making the donation.

https://babylonbreastcancer.org/GetInvolved.html#Donate