PDA

View Full Version : Humphrey's Long Weekender

pharp
09-01-2019, 05:46 PM
I have a Humphrey's Whole Hog and a Pint, but they are both on my BBQ truck. I just added a new cooking station outside and the only thing missing was a Humphrey's (initially it was outfitted with PK Classic, PBC, UDS, and 36" SS Blackstone). My arsenal will be complete later this week or next since I just ordered a Humphrey's Long Weekender.

They were having a Labor Day sale (1/2 off shipping through tomorrow) and it was my birthday. Seemed like an aligning of the stars...at least that is what I told my wife.

I opted for the angled legs with casters, custom cover, performance plate (for FlameBoss 500), and an extra (4th) rack.

On an even better note I was able to add my dad to the Humphrey's family as well as he as an identical one headed his way!

rwalters
09-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Letís see some pics!!! :)

pharp
09-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Letís see some pics!!! :)

Stay tuned. Hoping it ships this week!

davidparker
09-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Congrats! Please let us know how it compares the the Pint. I have a standard weekender. But I am curious if the you will like it more than your Pint.

MossyMO
09-04-2019, 12:31 AM
Congrats, your wife is in for some great meals from you and your dad!
Have a Qube'd Pint we love ourselves!

pharp
09-04-2019, 07:20 AM
Congrats! Please let us know how it compares the the Pint. I have a standard weekender. But I am curious if the you will like it more than your Pint.

Will do!

pharp
09-04-2019, 07:21 AM
Congrats, your wife is in for some great meals from you and your dad!
Have a Qube'd Pint we love ourselves!

Thanks! He is going to love it I think.