PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for a nicer digital thermometer

Willowe1980
03-03-2019, 05:10 PM
Currently looking to purchase a new digital thermometer. Seems like I go through at least one cheapy a year. I am going to spend a little more cash on this one and hope it lasts a bit longer. I think I've decided on the Thermoworks Smoke. Any thoughts on this model? This might be a longshot but does anyone have a coupon code for their website? Any little bit helps.

Stingerhook
03-03-2019, 05:13 PM
Inkbird works for me.

WilliamKY
03-03-2019, 05:13 PM
I have a Thermoworks DOT and love it. I plan to get a Smoke soon. If you go to Thermoworks website you can sign up for email alerts. They have sales all the time.

jdtTX
03-03-2019, 05:17 PM
just buy a thermapen and be done with it. theyre pricey, but ive had mine for years with nothing more than a battery replacement and im the most absent-minded person around, so its seen water, heat, cold, and being stepped on with nothing but scuffs.

i will say when i buy another ill spring for the MK4 since it autorotates and is backlit.

InThePitBBQ
03-03-2019, 05:24 PM
They have some open box sales on the Smoke from time to time, you can't go wrong with Thermoworks.

pjtexas1
03-03-2019, 05:25 PM
The Smoke and Ink Bird are both good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tannhauser42
03-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Sign up for their email newsletter and you'll notified of occasional sales and deals. They had the red Smoke on sale for Valentine's Day, so I picked one up. You never know, they might put a green one on sale for St. Patrick's Day.

Bob C Cue
03-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Sign up for their email newsletter and you'll notified of occasional sales and deals. They had the red Smoke on sale for Valentine's Day, so I picked one up. You never know, they might put a green one on sale for St. Patrick's Day.
Good idea. Always buy the Thermapen and Smoke when they are on sale!

gtsum
03-03-2019, 05:55 PM
I have a thermapen and a Signals. Both work flawlessly

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KB BBQ
03-03-2019, 07:14 PM
Smoke and Thermapen, I highly recommend getting both. Watch for sales on their website.