PDA

View Full Version : Crap! Gonna run out of Q tomorrow, maybe tonight.

bbqjoe
05-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Got hammered again this weekend.
Just realized I'm down to 2 butts and 1 1/2 briskets.
Truck doesn't come in until tomorrow sometime.

Hope everybody is hungry for ribs. 'Cause that's all I'm going to have.

Norcoredneck
05-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Got any nuggets?

bbqjoe
05-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Got any nuggets?
If you really have to have them............
Good thing I have some steak burgers coming in, at least I'll have something quick to cook.

jpw23
05-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Getting your delivery from DHL again?:rolleyes:

motoeric
05-07-2007, 09:21 PM
If your gonna have a problem, that's a good one to have! I'm happy to hear that your doing well enough to run into a problem keeping enough meat on hand.

Eric

Mooner
05-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Cut your last 2 butts into pork steaks. Throw some lighter fluid on em and torch em to death then cover em with bbq sauce....Good eats!! :shock: :-D

tommykendall
05-07-2007, 10:41 PM
Cut your last 2 butts into pork steaks. Throw some lighter fluid on em and torch em to death then cover em with bbq sauce....Good eats!! :shock: :-D

Aah - ya beat me to it. I was gonna suggest that or Jack Rabbit. Rule # 1 -never run out of a menu item.

bbqbull
05-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Joe its bad your out of food. Good thing is business is getting better.
With all the great reviews your getting lately im sure business is only going to busier much more often. Do you have the means to store more food onsite?

bbqjoe
05-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I missed the punchline.

Joe its bad your out of food. Good thing is business is getting better.
With all the great reviews your getting lately im sure business is only going to busier much more often. Do you have the means to store more food onsite?
I generally keep lots of meat on hand, and I have a fair amount of storage, could always use more.
But as I said, we got hammered this weekend, and used up my emergency stash.
Yeah, it's a good problem to have, and a bad one.

Bigmista
05-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Today is gonna be a Mojoe and Rib day. And push the boudain!!