PDA

View Full Version : Butcher BBQ Premium Rub

medic92
09-14-2018, 09:44 AM
I've been using this rub on my brisket for a while now. I think the flavor it adds is amazing. Subtle so you still taste the meat, strong enough to make it's presence known. But don't take my word for it, here's what some of our customers had to say...

"...his brisket was exactly as it should be. Just the right amount of smokiness, very tender yet firm, with a peppery rub that never takes over but introduces itself at just the right moment."

"Ordered brisket sandwich never been a fan of brisket but if you can make it and i like it you have won me over. So good wish i had time to get another one."

"Brisket is absolutely the best around! I’m from Texas and it can hold its own to our Brisket!"

"Best brisket sandwich I've had this far north."

"Brisket is perfect! Trophy grabbin'....ribbon winning delicious!!!"

"Best brisket and ribs I have had in this part of the country."

Those are just the reviews that specifically mentioned brisket. If you haven't had a chance to try it, you're missing out!

electron_si
09-14-2018, 12:13 PM
I use the prime injection and I really like it. I’ll gave to give the rubs a try

ronbrad62
09-14-2018, 03:31 PM
So, what are you saying?
I've tried Butcher products and still use some. Top notch stuff that David offers. I trust him!! Don't know if I have tried that one, but now I will.

medic92
09-14-2018, 06:49 PM
So, what are you saying?
I've tried Butcher products and still use some. Top notch stuff that David offers. I trust him!! Don't know if I have tried that one, but now I will.

It's amazing stuff, really. It works good on ribs too, especially with little honey.

sudsandswine
09-14-2018, 07:59 PM
Have to give it a whirl next time I'm at the BBQ shop :thumb: