PDA

View Full Version : My cardiologist said I could root Toot and substitute

Titch
08-17-2018, 04:01 AM
So here we go
My thanks to the fine people on this forum and those troublesome moderators
You have no idea, how this Forum and its awesome members helped me .
How shall I give 3 by 25 dollar member subscriptions out?
Who wants one ? and how are we going to work this?
help
Maybe add to this post and someone can become owner of it

ModelMaker
08-17-2018, 06:47 AM
So are just being a generous benefactor or are you waving goodbye on the advise of your vegetable eating doctor?
Ed

Oh by the way you talk funny.

Porcine Perfection
08-17-2018, 08:47 AM
I'll take one if you are giving them out but am more worried about Titch. So I guess with substitute you don't mean beef ribs for pork ribs?

Sid Post
08-17-2018, 09:10 AM
Ha Ha! :-D

Tell us more! Going to smoke some Vegan stuff or have you been let off the chain by your cardiologist?

dadsr4
08-17-2018, 09:23 AM
So here we go
My thanks to the fine people on this forum and those troublesome moderators
You have no idea, how this Forum and its awesome members helped me .
How shall I give 3 by 25 dollar member subscriptions out?
Who wants one ? and how are we going to work this?
help
Maybe add to this post and someone can become owner of it
It's been done before, some kind of contest set by the donor. Maybe have people write an essay and pick the three best ones?:-P
As I read this, there are 91,001 members, and based on all the posts without beers, there should be quite a few entries.

azken
08-17-2018, 10:20 AM
A very generous and kind offer....facts are:

When I was in 'Nam I meet a few generous and kind Aussies..yup..they'd buy the drinks..pick me up from under the table..set me in my seat..and would repeat the process.
I have always wanted to visit Oz but at this stage will never make it there..so..I get entertained by your cooking expertise..your jokes..and YouTube travel videos.
Most of all I am very happy to hear your health is improving (and that is the biggest fact).

I am going to buy a $25 money order today and send it to some guy in New York so I won't be entering your contest and I will say I am impressed by your thoughtfulness and support for this site.

Thank You

LYU370
08-17-2018, 03:09 PM
I think the three closest to figuring out what root, toot and substitute means. :noidea:

Titch
08-18-2018, 04:14 AM
Just bumping this and will get back to it when i have a tad more time.
It will be on

dadsr4
08-18-2018, 08:03 AM
I think the three closest to figuring out what root, toot and substitute means. :noidea:
Just for the heck of it, I googled "root, toot and substitute". This thread was the only hit that contained it.

mytmouz
08-18-2018, 09:23 AM
I got my first paid subscription via a generous giveaway such as this, and have been a paying member ever since...

BigThicket
08-18-2018, 11:35 AM
Oh by the way you talk funny.

Maybe root Toot and substitute is code for a stroke? :loco: