PDA

View Full Version : Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Offset (Redesigned Model) Walkaround Video

kenrobin
06-24-2018, 07:14 AM
Hi Brethren! My new LSG offset arrived this weekend. To honor its long awaited arrival I made this walk around video: https://youtu.be/UnyinCAxjE0

DBBQ
06-24-2018, 08:18 AM
Enjoyed the video. NIce looking unit! Looking forward to another video when you light it up.

KORND4WG X
06-24-2018, 09:05 AM
Nice walk around - I’m loving these smokers :thumb:

You have a lot of other cool toys in your backyard too :icon_shy

HogGrog
06-24-2018, 10:58 AM
Congrats on the new LSG! Not sure how much longer I can resist...

Another butt-puckering moment on the lift gate, I'm beginning to think these guys are doing it intentionally to scare the crap outta us! :twisted:

pjtexas1
06-24-2018, 11:36 AM
Very nicely done! Looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kenrobin
06-24-2018, 02:16 PM
Nice walk around - I’m loving these smokers :thumb:

You have a lot of other cool toys in your backyard too :icon_shy

Yeah, I've built up a decent collection over the past few years: Weber MasterTouch Kettle, Weber Genesis, Mak 1 Star, Kamado Joe Classic, Pit Barrel Cooker & LSG 20x42 offset. I feel like I need to get rid of one but right now I use them for different types of cooks. It will come down to how I utilize the LSG. I can see the Genesis gasser being the prime candidate to leave.

AKMIMNAK
06-24-2018, 02:38 PM
Hi Brethren! My new LSG offset arrived this weekend. To honor its long awaited arrival I made this walk around video: https://youtu.be/UnyinCAxjE0

Wow. He doesn't quite have that delivery technique down yet, eh??? Dude I'd have an instant ulcer.

But......you got your cooker before the 4th of July! Awesome, man. Congrats!

And great video! I'll add it to the LSG 20" model review thread.

kenrobin
06-24-2018, 06:18 PM
Wow. He doesn't quite have that delivery technique down yet, eh??? Dude I'd have an instant ulcer.

But......you got your cooker before the 4th of July! Awesome, man. Congrats!

And great video! I'll add it to the LSG 20" model review thread.

Yeah, the delivery was not ideal but you're right, it arrived much sooner than I thought it would. Now its all about having fun & learning the art of smoking with a stick burner. Thanks for adding me to the review thread.

Baychilla
06-24-2018, 07:37 PM
Have you found a source of wood yet? I'm not adverse to going up to Napa to pick up wood and perhaps some wine:mrgreen:

kenrobin
06-24-2018, 10:46 PM
Have you found a source of wood yet? I'm not adverse to going up to Napa to pick up wood and perhaps some wine:mrgreen:

I searched the internet and found a few potential places in the Napa area. Right now, I'm leaning towards Hurst Firewood in American Canyon. Their website shows prices for pickup & for delivery. I'd save $50 by picking it up (not including gas & the bridge toll).

SideSt3p
06-25-2018, 01:02 PM
That is an amazing looking rig. I'm SUPER jealous. I also do NOT know how you could sound so calm while that guy almost dumps your investmet on the sidewalk >.<

Looking forward to many pics/videos of the BBQ to come off that bad boy. Let me know if you need a taste tester, I'm always good to bring something to smoke up for sharing and some beverages :)

BillN
06-25-2018, 04:43 PM
Congratulations Ken and welcome to the LSG family, I like your LOGO sign. Looking forward to more videos.

kenrobin
06-25-2018, 07:06 PM
Congratulations Ken and welcome to the LSG family, I like your LOGO sign. Looking forward to more videos.

Thanks Bill!

Baby Back Maniac
06-25-2018, 07:25 PM
I'm tied up right now but subbed your channel and can't wait to watch this later. Very interested in hearing your thoughts.

kenrobin
06-25-2018, 11:26 PM
I'm tied up right now but subbed your channel and can't wait to watch this later. Very interested in hearing your thoughts.

Thanks BB Maniac!

shaff1101
06-26-2018, 10:08 AM
I can't wait to get one of these.