PDA

View Full Version : An Exciting Email

medic92
05-29-2018, 07:38 PM
I can't wait to get this!

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your order from Oakridge BBQ! We wanted to let you know that your order (#17573) was shipped via USPS, USPS Priority Mail on 5/29/2018. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

Item #DescriptionQtyVIP10VIP Sample Rub 10-Pack1

wihint
05-29-2018, 07:40 PM
That's awesome Kevin congratulations.

Smoke Dawg
05-29-2018, 07:42 PM
You are going to love it!

I see a bigger order in your future!

WareZdaBeef
05-29-2018, 07:52 PM
I emailed Oakridge BBQ and let them know (#17573) was shipped to the wrong address. They are getting it sorted with the Carrier as we speak. :twisted:

sudsandswine
05-29-2018, 10:18 PM
I noticed the other day as i was organizing my "rub shelf" that my oakridge collection has grown significantly and I like it all....offhand - carne crosta, ja love, habanero death dust, Santa maria, smokey Chile lime, black ops, competition beef and pork, dominator sweet rib rub, and game changer brine? Maybe another bag or two? It's good stuff :thumb:

silverfinger
05-29-2018, 10:22 PM
KC Mike makes the best rubs. Oakridge rubs have become my go to rubs and definitely my favorite!

Your going to love them!!

ShadowDriver
05-29-2018, 10:36 PM
I can't help but pick up a VIP Sampler 'bout every time I order.

Even if I don't use them all, I can give away a pack or two to friends/compatriots.

IamMadMan
05-30-2018, 05:11 AM
With Oakridge BBQ Rubs you never have to worry about the use of salt and sugar as a filler in the product. A lower salt and sugar content than other rubs I have tried, so they are packed with much more flavor from the spices.

For the price you just can't beat the deal. I have sent them to many people in the US and abroad to show them what a BBQ rub was meant to be.

razorbrewer
05-30-2018, 05:47 AM
Thanks for the post, I wasn't familiar with this brand but now will definitely have to try them out!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

LordRiffenstein
05-30-2018, 06:33 AM
With Oakridge BBQ Rubs you never have to worry about the use of salt and sugar as a filler in the product. A lower salt and sugar content than other rubs I have tried, so they are packed with much more flavor from the spices.

THIS!!!

I've actually binned almost unused bottles of rub because they had to much salt. Going thru my 1st Oakridge order pretty fast, will be ordering some more soon!

kcmike
06-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Hey, Kevin! Love the excitement! It looks like your samples were delivered last Thursday, just checking to make sure we got them to the right mailbox... :pray::pray::thumb::thumb:

Bob C Cue
06-03-2018, 08:30 PM
I've only tried the Black Ops Brisket Rub and it's been great on beef ribs and brisket. Very nice. Bark on my last brisket.

Clay-b-que
06-03-2018, 08:51 PM
If you guys haven’t tried dominator on ribs you are missing out!!!

Hoss
06-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Excellent product,great customer service.I have several that I have not had the opportunity to use ,YET.The ones that I have used were spectacular.

kcmike
06-04-2018, 08:38 AM
If you guys havenít tried dominator on ribs you are missing out!!!

Agreed! But, the one that might really surprise you is Dominator on chicken... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Dr. Trout Bum
06-04-2018, 10:06 AM
I have used Carne Crosta on ribeyes...it was pretty good. I recently received an order of Black Ops and Competition Beef and Pork, but haven't tried them yet. The packaging is done right, for sure. I am confident I won't be disappointed.

Fishhook
06-04-2018, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the post, I wasn't familiar with this brand but now will definitely have to try them out!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jeez razor...you need to get out a little more often..or at least check in here. Oakridge has been a much talked about go-to for a couple years around here now. Great product!

Eric In STL
06-04-2018, 07:49 PM
I've only tried the Black Ops Brisket Rub and it's been great on beef ribs and brisket. Very nice. Bark on my last brisket.
Bob C que, are you interested in a new stick burner by chance?

Bob C Cue
06-04-2018, 08:35 PM
Bob C que, are you interested in a new stick burner by chance?

Thanks for the offer but I'm pretty much a "set it and forget it" kind of guy, thus my fondness for the Pit Barrel Cooker. You selling one?

By the way welcome and hope you can join us for the St. Louis area BBQ Bash (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259470) on June 30.

TravelingJ
06-05-2018, 12:59 AM
I'm still trying to get Carne Crosta dialed in. The first time I used it-I was floored. It was the most amazing steak I've had. Since then, I haven't been able to replicate it as well.

I did make ribs last week using their Dominator Sweet Rib rub and my girl said it was the best ribs I've cooked so far-I actually think a lot of that compliment was the rub flavor.

IamMadMan
06-05-2018, 06:19 AM
Agreed! But, the one that might really surprise you is Dominator on chicken... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for the suggestion, that hadn't crossed my mind.

medic92
06-05-2018, 06:45 AM
Hey, Kevin! Love the excitement! It looks like your samples were delivered last Thursday, just checking to make sure we got them to the right mailbox... :pray::pray::thumb::thumb:

I got them and I'm having fun! I used the Dominator Sweet Rib Rub and the Competition Beef and Pork rub on ribs last week and loved them both. I'm going to do a pork loin today with the Secret Weapon Pork and Chicken rub that I'm sure will be equally amazing.

Tonight the Black Ops Brisket rub will be going on one of the briskets for tomorrow.

Thanks again for the ridiculously quick delivery and excellent product!

greenmountainsmoke
06-05-2018, 07:07 AM
That is a gateway order to be sure....I am speaking from experience. Loce those rubs!