PDA

View Full Version : Want to get a patent on "BBQ Meat Cologne"

jermoQ
03-07-2018, 06:52 PM
I am sure you all have had the same experience as myself tonight? Come in, give my wife some cuddles and hear "mmm, you smell GOOD!". Just been in and out of the grill making some cheese stuffed, mini meatloaves. It has happened many times before too. I need great minds to help with getting this project off and running. I was thinking there could be men's and women's scents like bbq pork, bbq beef, bbq chicken. Then we would have grilled burger, grilled brat...? I know it is a scent that MY significant other likes to smell! :wink: So what do you all think?
I had to edit to include bacon scent too!!!
Here are some dinner pics. My 3 yr old son told me I had to take his dinner picture too.

Happy Hapgood
03-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Sounds like you may have a future Pitmaster there.

Yep, nothing like smelling like smoke to get the Lady going.

I see you never let your meat loaf either. Nice!

TravelingJ
03-08-2018, 01:27 AM
I'm sure it's doable, with enough money and time. I was into the fragrance thing for a bit, and that world is just as crazy as the BBQ world. I've bought colognes that are very coffee heavy, others that are very focused on citrus, some that are tobacco, etc. I enjoyed the variety, but ended up sticking with a few bottles the get the most comments (shockingly, the most expensive bottles..)

SmokerKing
03-08-2018, 05:49 AM
BBQ candle?

effinUker
03-08-2018, 05:52 AM
BBQ candle?

I think that's called a split.

blazinfire
03-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Nothing wrong with a little meat loaf, and green beans!! +1 on the spiderman cup! Best super hero ever!! that thing has seen some use tho! LOL

toymaster
03-08-2018, 07:16 AM
Been wearing it for years....wifey says it's my favorite cologne

medic92
03-08-2018, 07:17 AM
bbq candle?

jermoQ
03-08-2018, 08:40 AM
Been wearing it for years....wifey says it's my favorite cologne

Same here. Actually, I had friends who came over for bbq ribs, (i already had them cooked) then left for a funeral visitation. They were told by others that they smelled like bbq...gotta love that!

rexbbq
03-08-2018, 09:07 AM
Pork barrel BBQ used to sell it. It was called Que.
http://www.porkbarrelbbq.com/que/

jermoQ
03-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Pork barrel BBQ used to sell it. It was called Que.
http://www.porkbarrelbbq.com/que/

That is funny! I never actually expected it to be a real thing! :wacko:

BillN
03-08-2018, 01:50 PM
Hmmm I burn pecan and/or mesquite and my better half tells me to go take a shower after I spent the day smoking.