PDA

View Full Version : Eat, Sleep, BBQ...

Beentown
12-15-2017, 11:52 AM
Anyone else plan to tune in? Rashad from Big Lee's in Ocala won Guy Fierra's contest to get your own show.

His show starts this Saturday at 9pm. Good guy that makes some good grub.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KORND4WG X
12-15-2017, 12:01 PM
I watched some last night and dvr’d the rest. The host is likeable and the brisket at Sauce looked ridiculous :hungry:

Beentown
12-15-2017, 12:07 PM
I watched some last night and dvr’d the rest. The host is likeable and the brisket at Sauce looked ridiculous :hungry:I follow him on FB and my business partner in BBQ visited Rashad earlier this month. Super nice guy with great Que.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Highlife4me
12-15-2017, 12:09 PM
It was ok. Just another version of Diners,drive inns and dives except just bbq joints. I probably won't tune in every week but will still watch occasionally. I would like to see a BBQ version of "Good Eats" where you really get to see the recipes and techniques and equipment used to make the grub.

Jrogers84
12-15-2017, 12:18 PM
It was ok. Just another version of Diners,drive inns and dives except just bbq joints. I probably won't tune in every week but will still watch occasionally. I would like to see a BBQ version of "Good Eats" where you really get to see the recipes and techniques and equipment used to make the grub.

x2. When I have a question on the right way to cook something I look up Alton Browns way.....then change to style from there