PDA

View Full Version : "Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar
08-11-2017, 08:18 AM
Tonight cock quarters...tomorrow porkbelly.

Have Phun y'alls!:cool:

Smoking Piney
08-11-2017, 08:20 AM
I'm a bachelor for a week and I'm off work. I'm hitting the grocery store today to stock up.

Going to have the smoke rolling! :-D

ncmoose
08-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Pizza on the Blackstone Saturday. Brisket on the egg Sunday.

Can't wait until it's "Briskets on the Shirley"

sliding_billy
08-11-2017, 09:04 AM
Happy Phriday, Pholks! no cooking planned this weekend after a murderous week of work. I've got a couple of freezer bags of pulled pork to thaw and heat up.

ronbrad62
08-11-2017, 09:08 AM
Happy Phriday, Phu and pharkers,
Probably pork ribs, getting ready phor a backyard comp later this month. I may get the urge phor some chicken, also. Hope everyone has a saphe and phun weekend. BTW, it is supposed to be a great weekend phor the meteor shower, so enjoy, y'alls.

KevinJ
08-11-2017, 09:09 AM
6 racks of full spares going in the drum tomorrow, beer fridge is also loaded up and ready to go. :grin:

AussieMatt
08-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Happy Phriday Phu and phakers!

Having some friends over tomorrow for some que, so I'm doing a butt, using Chris Lilly's rub.

Aveagoodweekend!

upStomp
08-11-2017, 09:38 AM
It's going to be a last minute decision for me. Stopping at BJ's tonight on the way home from work and I'll see what looks interesting. I'm thinking something-burnt-ends or try doing some kind of boneless "ribs" (the Wife hates eating anything off the bone - keep your jokes to yourself :-D).

ncmoose
08-11-2017, 09:40 AM
It's going to be a last minute decision for me. Stopping at BJ's tonight on the way home from work and I'll see what looks interesting. I'm thinking something-burnt-ends or try doing some kind of boneless "ribs" (the Wife hates eating anything off the bone - keep your jokes to yourself :-D).

My wife has a bone issue too. (seriously, not that kind of bone)

Kikaida
08-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Trying to get my body into shape for vacation next month so been hitting the gym (more) and eating good this week...But I get one day to indulge so tomorrow it's revenge of the ribs part 2 on the PBC. Gonna see if the other week's success was just a fig-newton of my imagination.

lastmajordude
08-11-2017, 10:37 AM
Paging Dr Phu...Paging Dr Phu...!....guys I have NEVER seen an August like this in all my years (ALOT)....It is usually so brutally hadean type hot....but it’s been RAINING...and 3 week forecast calls for rain EVERYDAY!....kind of bummed out but I will tell you....if I can find a “Poke Belly”.....I’m gonna do me some burnt ends.....The post you fellers (and cowgirl) have been putting up lately are awesome.....Great work and have a GREAT WEEKEND!!

sniperfx
08-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Lovely full packer and some chicken lollys!!!!

stangman327
08-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Doing another brisket and some pork ribs Sunday.

Stlsportster
08-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Gotta 10lb Prime Packer in the fridge for Saturday! Also hatch chile roasting if I can find some hot ones!!

Happy Phriday Pharkers. Have a good weekend!

gtr
08-11-2017, 12:19 PM
Picanha & pork belly marinated in some great stuPh I got from a brother in the NetherPharkinglands. :cool:

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu & crew and all y'all Pharkers!

southpaw_1979
08-11-2017, 12:47 PM
back ribs and chicken wings on Sunday- sides are still undetermined

HumboldtSmokeBBQ
08-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Ribs and pork butt....the usual!
I brought back some great sauces from my trip to South Carolina.

Smoking Piney
08-11-2017, 01:20 PM
I'm stocked for my long bachelor weekend and the menu is in:

A big porterhouse tonight
Pork belly burnt ends tomorrow
Beef short ribs on Sunday
Smoked and braised ox tails early in the week

My bourbon and beer supply has also been replenished. Let the games begin! :-D

ncmoose
08-13-2017, 10:04 PM
A good deal Cosco brisket

http://i.imgur.com/XQkK3v3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NqC7YIO.jpg

Haole Pete
08-13-2017, 10:16 PM
Sometimes that decision is made by the meat department at the store.

Pork loin at $1.69/lb? Count me in!

Sliced this 7-pounder in half. Used half for breaking in my new PBC rotisserie setup, froze half for later.

Overcooked the pork (grrrrr :mad2:) but recovered with some grilled pineapple for dessert...