PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Bob Brisket 🎅🏻🌶

16Adams
08-08-2017, 08:54 AM
To the Mod who has Modded me the most- thanks for running a tight ship that makes this site enjoyable for everyone. Fatty Gravy served on a zero sugar sour dough English muffin with a fried sausage patty-Christmas (kind of).

I realize my ambiguous humor rides the fence at times.

Tight Lines Brethren.

Big George's BBQ
08-08-2017, 12:10 PM
To quote Bob I would hit that hard

KevinJ
08-08-2017, 12:15 PM
And now I hungry. :hungry:

Big-Joe
08-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Nice breakfast adams

Kanco Connection
08-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Man, that is so perfect. 16Adams, I say you skip fishing in favor of continuing to post tribute pron.

BobBrisket
08-08-2017, 09:51 PM
LOL! I'd hit that hard and twice on Christmas! So far, no coal in your stocking is year! :-D
WTF, where's the green chile?

Bob

cowgirl
08-08-2017, 10:05 PM
Nice tribute, Adams!
Yep.. Bob is one heck of a good guy!

16Adams
08-08-2017, 10:09 PM
I'm up to 30+ quart packages of Hatch (as of tonight's roast) 10-14 chiles per ziplock. Going to try and swing through Pueblo Co and pick up 15-20# of the Pueblo Green. They're advertising 3.99# roasted peeled sacked 1# packages. Seems a tad high- but beats a tshirt souvenir. Really want some more of Milberger Farms, Pueblo Co red Chile tamales and their custom link Chile sausage. So taking xtra cooler :-)) just in case.

WareZdaBeef
08-08-2017, 10:14 PM
And now I hungry. :hungry:

I went in the other direction.

cowgirl
08-08-2017, 10:18 PM
I'm up to 30+ quart packages of Hatch (as of tonight's roast) 10-14 chiles per ziplock. Going to try and swing through Pueblo Co and pick up 15-20# of the Pueblo Green. They're advertising 3.99# roasted peeled sacked 1# packages. Seems a tad high- but beats a tshirt souvenir. Really want some more of Milberger Farms, Pueblo Co red Chile tamales and their custom link Chile sausage. So taking xtra cooler :-)) just in case.

Heck yeah! I put up 2 cases of hatch chiles so far, and made sauce.
Thinking bout making a run to the Rocky Ford area.. lots of goodies in the SE part of Colo.
Hope you have a nice vacation Adams!

WareZdaBeef
08-08-2017, 10:21 PM
LOL! I'd hit that hard and twice on Christmas! So far, no coal in your stocking is year! :-D
WTF, where's the green chile?

Bob

If i am extra naughty this year, will you put coal in mine? If i am allowed to choose, i prefer KBB.
Thanks Santa.

BobBrisket
08-08-2017, 10:58 PM
A good buddy of mine is heading up to Hatch in the next week or two. Having him bring me some mild. I have plenty of med and X hot for me, but need mild so family can enjoy it too.

Plan is to use the stuff I have now for some serious green chile tamales during Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can get my XX Hot fix from Albertsons. They carry the Young Guns Family chile from Hatch. I saw the roaster out there this weekend so they should be getting some this week.

Bob.

BobBrisket
08-08-2017, 11:09 PM
If i am extra naughty this year, will you put coal in mine? If i am allowed to choose, i prefer KBB.
Thanks Santa.

Well, I checked my list and PM's twice. You are currently scheduled for a several pallet-drop of this coal: http://www.onenewspage.com/video/20170706/8354486/Charcoal-made-from-human-poop-is-surprisingly-great.htm
The elves and reindeer made some special bags for you too!

But there is still time to work your way up to the KBB. :thumb: :-P Or, I could send some Cowboy Lump made out of building type lumber scraps and Bonus rocks in the bag? J/K.

Santa Bob