PDA

View Full Version : If its Sunday, it must be rib day.

Mo-Dave
06-25-2017, 04:04 PM
Just tossed on a slab of spares, some baked beans, and corn on the cob. I am not a fan of overly sweet ribs like you know packed in brown sugar with honey poured all over, then doing it all over again when you wrap the ribs, just not my style. Having said all that, I bought some home style Maple Butter Spread I think is kind of taste, so I may drizzle a light amount on top if I wrap which I don't do very often. At any rate this stuff should go well on waffles or pancakes, even thought about adding some to the baked beans, but nixed that idea, Time will tell.
Dave

Macky
06-25-2017, 06:45 PM
Using the Maple Butter Spread sounds interesting. It should give you a little sweetness without over powering it. Pics if you can!

Mac

Mo-Dave
06-26-2017, 01:18 PM
Using the Maple Butter Spread sounds interesting. It should give you a little sweetness without over powering it. Pics if you can!

Mac

Yes they were tasty and may even go a little heaver next time, sorry no pics, because the rib stuck to the foil so bad they were totally destroyed when I tried to pick them up, leaving me with nothing but a pile of bones and meat, not a pretty sight, but still tasty. I was going for fall off the bone ribs this time which I don't usually go for, but this was to the extreme.:sad:
Dave