PDA

View Full Version : Blackstone Customer Service ROCKS!!!

txsmkmstr
06-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Wasn't sure where to put this but I absolutely have to give a shout out to Blackstone and AnnaLisa in particular. My griddle top is severely warped to the point that grease puddles in the back and drains the wrong way in the front. I'm used to having stuff be defective and I'm used to having to deal with customer service - sometimes not a pleasant thing.

So, a little on-line chat with them guided me to send pictures and copies of the receipt. I did so via email and within 6 hours I had a response - yes, that's a defective top. A new top would be sent once they arrived from back-order status in a couple of weeks. Furthermore, I was instructed to keep using the old top until it arrives and simply dispose of the old one or do whatever.

But wait... it gets better. Another 24 hours goes by and I get an email - new tops have arrived and here's your tracking number. So all is good in griddle land and you simply can't beat Blackstone for standing behind their products. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

nmeyer414
06-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Hopefully the new one will be good to go.

Sid Post
06-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Great to hear they took care of you so painlessly.

I was considering getting one and this post is pushing me closer to purchasing one.