PDA

View Full Version : Don't Be Like That...

Piomarine
06-09-2017, 11:24 PM
I love this site! The level of help, sharing, and encouragement I see offered here is of a level unrivaled!!!

Videos like this however (which I did not find here)...are a waste of my time (granted they are mildly amusing)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ufEM8JNQhkc
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wgMvpxYxD0s

I apologize if he is on here and reads this but I was lookin for legit help and stumbled into these...just rubs me wrong

*steps off soapbox*

Rusty Kettle
06-09-2017, 11:39 PM
That is hilarious. Sorry you didn't find legit help but that is pretty funny. I am sure no harm was meant. Sometimes you just got to laugh. I Am at a comp right now. I will see if I can find you a legit video tomorrow night when we get to a hotel for the night.:thumb: i am certain you should never listen to that video lol.

Jam Jam
06-09-2017, 11:48 PM
There's no way he is serious

Piomarine
06-09-2017, 11:57 PM
I totally took it for what it was but when I'm trying to do legit research, videos like that are frustrating...albeit also funny

mattmountz94
06-10-2017, 05:29 AM
I thought they were pretty hilarious

Jason TQ
06-10-2017, 05:34 AM
These are mine! Glad to be of service. Ha! I feel most of my videos, thoughts, ideas and help are a waste of time so mission accomplished :becky:

Jason TQ
06-10-2017, 05:37 AM
Here!! You missed one!!! 1:46 of time you'll never get back in life :-D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAM6JABx7E

ironmanerik
06-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Jason, you have too much time on your hands. Were you making sausage with the first one, or just hacking up a butt to kill some extra time?

Jason TQ
06-10-2017, 06:54 AM
Jason, you have too much time on your hands. Were you making sausage with the first one, or just hacking up a butt to kill some extra time?

It's really hard to tell with me isn't it :becky:?? I don't know half/most of the time myself. I mean they could be legit techniques :loco:

But ya I was making sausage. Here is a video I did that actually may or may not suck a lot, on my full sausage making process :-D

Sausage Making Andouille & Bratwurst - YouTube

Notorious Q.U.E.
06-10-2017, 08:08 AM
I love your videos Jason/tenacious Q!! Don't back down amigo. FWIW, I like your sense of humor and your videos are a nice contribution. Some of the other videos are too stuffy and National Geographic-like. Tenacious Q puts some fun and personality in there which is what resonates with me and where I'd want to spend my YouTube time!!

Jason TQ
06-10-2017, 08:45 AM
I love your videos Jason/tenacious Q!! Don't back down amigo. FWIW, I like your sense of humor and your videos are a nice contribution. Some of the other videos are too stuffy and National Geographic-like. Tenacious Q puts some fun and personality in there which is what resonates with me and where I'd want to spend my YouTube time!!

And the op was in good jest. Clearly I don't take much seriously :clap2:

SmittyJonz
06-10-2017, 12:21 PM
These are mine! Glad to be of service. Ha! I feel most of my videos, thoughts, ideas and help are a waste of time so mission accomplished :becky:

Wasn't Sure on the first one but After the 2nd one I was thinking that was You....... :loco:

KevinJ
06-10-2017, 12:28 PM
You may as well have fun while you're making sausage :clap:

rcw320
06-10-2017, 02:08 PM
Hilarious stuff!

The "Silence of the lambs" vid had me rolling :clap2:

Inthewoods
06-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Too funny...I was "I know that voice...'

2nd vid ...LOL "That guy!"

-D

SmokinBub
06-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Not my cup of tea but props on the originality. I can see why people find it entertaining but it doesn't align with my sense of humor.

bgross88
06-10-2017, 07:28 PM
That is hilarious. Sorry you didn't find legit help but that is pretty funny. I am sure no harm was meant. Sometimes you just got to laugh. I Am at a comp right now. I will see if I can find you a legit video tomorrow night when we get to a hotel for the night.:thumb: i am certain you should never listen to that video lol.

Are you in Harrisburg/Samsclub? I was gonna stop over and wander around today. Instead I spent the day in my boat-fishing and drinking beer.

Jason TQ
06-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Not my cup of tea but props on the originality. I can see why people find it entertaining but it doesn't align with my sense of humor.

Our comp team motto is "We like our BBQ like we like our humor...dry and disappointing...." So another happy customer!! :-D

SmokinBub
06-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Our comp team motto is "We like our BBQ like we like our humor...dry and disappointing...." So another happy customer!! :-D
Lol. I mean no offense. It's something I've never seen before and the creativity is high. Humor is like BBQ and everyone has their own flavor. I hope your endeavors are successful and keep on trucking.

jasonjax
06-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Piomarine -

I remember starting into BBQ, and finding this forum. Some of the "advice" was so tongue in cheek that it threw me for a loop a few times. Once I realized just how sadistic senses of humor permeate the BBQ scene I was able to differentiate a little more easily. :)

99% of the time it is all in good fun.

Notorious Q.U.E.
06-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Jim Carey does a great Silence of the Lambs parody where he's got crispy chicken skins stuck on his face. Bbq is big enough for everyone's tastes and that includes humor