PDA

View Full Version : Meaters are shipping

Fwismoker
06-09-2017, 10:29 AM
FWIW I know of someone that got his from the Kick Starter 2 years ago. It's good to see it finally coming to fruition.

Stlsportster
06-09-2017, 11:02 AM
And here I thought meater was a cheater. What's that guy gonna post now?

MisterChrister
06-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Uh-oh, woodpelletsmoker is gonna be maaaadddd! Hehehehe

Jrogers84
06-09-2017, 11:55 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::yield::yield:

tonyjohnson619
06-09-2017, 12:10 PM
:pop2::pop2::pop2:

m-fine
06-09-2017, 12:15 PM

Well, we still need to see how well it works and how long they last in real world use before he is proven wrong.

CakeM1x
06-09-2017, 12:25 PM
The meater block still no action tho. I expect mine next year. Got a Loki coming too...

Jrogers84
06-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Well, we still need to see how well it works and how long they last in real world use before he is proven wrong.

He claimed it would never ship. Hell, even if they shipped an empty box he would be wrong :icon_smile_tongue:

ChrisBarb
06-09-2017, 02:31 PM
......now we need the reviews.....

ssv3
06-09-2017, 03:12 PM
He claimed it would never ship. Hell, even if they shipped an empty box he would be wrong :icon_smile_tongue:

This! :thumb:

Probably another two years before my Meater block is shipped. :becky: Too bad my habits have changed and I hardly ever use thermometers. :rolleyes:

pjtexas1
06-09-2017, 03:55 PM
fake news...somebody had to say it. :shock:

PatAttack
06-09-2017, 03:56 PM
fake news...somebody had to say it. :shock:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

m-fine
06-09-2017, 04:21 PM
......now we need the reviews.....

Seriously! Why can't I find any customer reviews on these things? You would think with the long wait and pent up interest there would be dozens and dozens of reviews popping up all over as people receive them. Google is coming up empty for me. :shocked:

smoke ninja
06-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Seriously! Why can't I find any customer reviews on these things? You would think with the long wait and pent up interest there would be dozens and dozens of reviews popping up all over as people receive them. Google is coming up empty for me. :shocked:

Same here. Ill be skeptical until forced not to. The only review ive really seen was a cook in a skillet.

Irresponsible speculation by me would lead me guess some will get units but the production cost is too high so only a few will ship. These units will be flawed with limited range, and heat tolerance.

Im gonna cling to this one as long as possible.

Wazzufan88
06-09-2017, 06:08 PM
I received mine about two weeks ago. I charged them up and downloaded the app. Tried them out only 1 time so far using two of them on some ribeyes. With the Weber gasser lid open I can have my phone about 10 feet away and receive things on my phone. With the lid closed I can't venture more than about 5 feet at best. The app is ok but I am very disappointed in the actual hardware. On a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being high I would give the Meater a 2 so far.

They do have other options if you want to connect them to another device that supposedly gives you better range. I haven't tried that yet. I much prefer using my Mavericks and will probably end up giving these things away.

m-fine
06-09-2017, 06:30 PM
Wow! 5 feet is nearly useless.

Fwismoker
06-09-2017, 06:36 PM
......now we need the reviews..... Only one review that I know of "but" he's still testing it. It's a KK guy but I can give you the link if you all want. He didn't say anything about bad range but who knows.

pjtexas1
06-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Wow! 5 feet is nearly useless.

10ft with the lid open. :pound:
I hope the extender device fixes this.

pjtexas1
06-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Only one review that I know of "but" he's still testing it. It's a KK guy but I can give you the link if you all want.

That should have been in post #1.:rolleyes:

m-fine
06-09-2017, 06:49 PM

If the lid is open, I don't need a wireless thermometer. Would it work through the double layer of metal and insulation in my indoor oven? Will it get through the thicker steel of my Lang? So far I am not reaching for my wallet.

Fwismoker
06-09-2017, 06:53 PM
That should have been in post #1.:rolleyes: Well it's on the Komodo Kamado site. I figured if that person had one then someone had to on here also.

WareZdaBeef
06-09-2017, 08:17 PM
This would be great for a Showtime Rotisserie. It only reaches 375F. I will buy one if it ever becomes available retail.

AZRaptor
06-10-2017, 01:55 AM
Yeah hopefully when my Meater Block ships in the next couple years they will have had time to fix any issues the people getting them now find.

sturev
06-14-2017, 09:32 AM
Here's a decent review from the comments section on KS

Danny Brassinga
Used the MEATER last weekend at another KCBS competition in the Netherlands, again on the Boston Butt.
I was able to 'solve' the ambient temperature reading by not inserting the probe too far into the meat. At the first competition I didn't want to take any risk and inserted it into the meat way beyond the safety marking on the probe, close up to (but not touching) the ceramic end.
This time I only inserted it just about 5mm beyond the safety marking and the ambient reading picked up much quicker and displayed the right pit temperature in about 5 minutes.
So far the MEATER has been spot on and with the ambient reading now working as expected, I intend to use this as my preferred probe at the KCBS competitions for the Boston Butt.

woodpelletsmoker
06-20-2017, 11:14 PM
Yes I am mad, but at YOU
shame of you.
You just tell everyone your IQ data.

On Kickstarter MEATER says it will ship Indiegogo first
On Indiegogo MEATER says it will ship kickstarter first.
and so far we do not have any review from a real buyer.
AGAIN I bet MEATER is a big cheater

woodpelletsmoker
06-20-2017, 11:17 PM
I am betting on the MEATER itsself, NOT the packing box.
If you receive an empty box instead of MEATER as claimed I am the winner.

woodpelletsmoker
06-21-2017, 12:04 AM
again I question 2 points
#1. temperature MEATER can stand for.
#2. Bluetooth signal can not penerate steel wall

I find one review obviously faked by MEATER.
fried meat on a pan.
It smartly avoids steel wall and high temperature

pjtexas1
06-21-2017, 12:11 AM
If you receive an empty box instead of MEATER as claimed I am the winner.

:pound:
His translation app is odd at times but this is priceless.

Stlsportster
06-21-2017, 12:14 AM
Yes I am mad, but at YOU
shame of you.

This is my favorite part.

Norm
06-21-2017, 12:36 AM
Yes I am mad, but at YOU
shame of you.

On Kickstarter MEATER says it will ship Indiegogo first
On Indiegogo MEATER says it will ship kickstarter first.
and so far we do not have any review from a real buyer.
AGAIN I bet MEATER is a big cheater

You can knock off the crap with this. I'm tired of listening to your BS.

Chris has more intelligence than you any day and you also showed your IQ a long time ago with these petty threads.

woodpelletsmoker
06-21-2017, 12:38 AM
Cited from another post about "MEATER":
"WareZdaBeef
Take a breath!

I would, but i had to sign a NDA to have mine sent out. Give it another year, im sure there will be some reviews.
"

Why MEATER asks one to sign a NDA before sending out.
NDA tells you truth even you do not know what NDA is.

Norm
06-21-2017, 12:40 AM
What part of my post did you not understand?

woodpelletsmoker
06-21-2017, 12:46 AM
you flatheads call me back.

ssv3
06-21-2017, 01:12 AM
Yes I am mad, but at YOU
shame of you.

:pound:
His translation app is odd at times but this is priceless.

This is how I feel now. Not kidding!

http://i.imgur.com/shl1ETJ.jpg

ssv3
06-21-2017, 01:13 AM
you flatheads call me back.

Or is it phillips? :becky:

woodpelletsmoker
06-21-2017, 01:57 AM
sorry I will close my mouth on meater for the sake of BBQ-Brethren.com
And wish all you meater lovers get what you are expecting.

CT-Mike
06-21-2017, 04:38 AM
Or is it phillips? :becky:

Then again he could've meant Reed & Prince.

Norm
06-21-2017, 06:25 AM
sorry I will close my mouth on meater for the sake of BBQ-Brethren.com
And wish all you meater lovers get what you are expecting.

I'm holding you to that. Now how about sharing some of your cooks with us. In my corporate days I spent a lot of time in China. Never made it to Beijing, mostly HK, Kowloon and Guangzhou. Loved my time there!

woodpelletsmoker
06-21-2017, 08:12 AM
I'm holding you to that. Now how about sharing some of your cooks with us. In my corporate days I spent a lot of time in China. Never made it to Beijing, mostly HK, Kowloon and Guangzhou. Loved my time there!

Languages are different. Totally can NOT communicate each other orally
Weather much different. No snow in Guangzhou. -10C in Beijing
Food much different. Guangzhou eat ALIVE mouse with sauce only

I am a manufacturer, better not post my smokers here to avoid being blocked

Turkey
06-21-2017, 08:17 AM
Is the next debate going to be whether the mouse should be sauced or dry?

Norm
06-21-2017, 08:24 AM
When I was there you had to be careful where you ate although I never got sick.

In the Philippines they raise a breed of dog for meat, I tried it once... :)

WareZdaBeef
06-21-2017, 08:39 AM
Cited from another post about "MEATER":
"WareZdaBeef
Take a breath!

I would, but i had to sign a NDA to have mine sent out. Give it another year, im sure there will be some reviews.
"

Why MEATER asks one to sign a NDA before sending out.
NDA tells you truth even you do not know what NDA is.

Its was a joke, apparently a bad one. Relax.

woodpelletsmoker
06-21-2017, 08:49 AM
Really, not a joke.
Guangzhou eat snake. usually fried, or boiled.
GuangZhou eat mouse, for big mouse boiled or smoked, for just born baby mouse eat directly alive.
Both are expensive dishes!
We Beijing people think it is disgusting.

Steve S
06-21-2017, 10:51 AM
Its like a train wreck. Disturbing, but you just cant stop watching.

m-fine
06-21-2017, 11:13 AM
Both sides are a train wreck. The criticism is over the top and entertaining, but where are the Meater reviews? I thought once they finally started shipping Youtube and the forums would be flooded with Meater talk for weeks. I am imagining Meater occupying the tiny space of overlap in a Venn diagram that includes Fraud, Failure, and Working Product.

SmokinJohn
06-21-2017, 11:39 AM
They probably would have done better if they had used this as their tag line:

You can't beat the Meater! :thumb:

Seriously, I looked at the product, and thought it would be pretty cool. It looks like they are using 6675s and PTR100 modules (in order to take on the high heat)

Don't know how they justified the price. If my SoCal Brethren are lucky, I will show them my take on the Wireless temp game this fall. The price point even paying full retail won't be close to this one.

Staying tuned.

gtr
06-21-2017, 11:45 AM
If anybody runs across any flatheads that are female, toothless, and very short, please let me know.

SmokinJohn
06-21-2017, 11:46 AM
If anybody runs across any flatheads that are female, toothless, and very short, please let me know.

I know someone who would NOT like that.....:wink:

IXL
06-21-2017, 11:54 AM
........I am imagining Meater occupying the tiny space of overlap in a Venn diagram that includes Fraud, Failure, and Working Product.

True, this.

MisterChrister
06-21-2017, 11:57 AM
Yes I am mad, but at YOU
shame of you.

Would my IQ data show properly if I found hilarity rather than your intended insult in your above post?

How about if instead, I simply and sincerely wished you well, in spite of your repeated attempts to demean myself and other members here. Also, my apologies if my lighthearted jesting on page 1 of this thread doesn't translate well from my culture to yours. To explain the context/connotation, most grown ups that I know would have found my comment (if directed at them) to be a verbal "slight poke with a smile", not a reason to (fail at) attempting to personally insult me. Oh well, take care...

smoke ninja
07-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Sooo.

who has a meater?

Stlsportster
07-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Sooo.

who has a meater?

:fish2:

PatAttack
07-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Sooo.

who has a meater?

Here we go, again...:laugh:

SmokinJohn
07-06-2017, 12:44 PM
Sooo.

who has a meater?:boxing::pop2:

unzippy
07-06-2017, 01:46 PM
A mate has had his turn up, it works.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/unzippy/Capture_4.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/unzippy/Capture1_1.jpg

WareZdaBeef
07-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Is it just me or does that probe look the size of a pencil?

sturev
07-06-2017, 02:41 PM
@WareZdaBeef are you saying his probe is big? :shock:

WareZdaBeef
07-06-2017, 02:44 PM
@WareZdaBeef are you saying his probe is big? :shock:

I guess that depends on who you ask.

PatAttack
07-06-2017, 03:19 PM

That's what she said.

northof8
07-06-2017, 03:19 PM
If you zoom in, you can see the serialized number on it. 0000001:mrgreen:

woodpelletsmoker
07-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Shame me. I can not help coming back again.
There are a few reviews on kickstarter.
Most are very simple words of good.
A few says effective distance 5 or 10 feet.
None says clearly a low & slow smoking.
I guess it is used for short time with cover openning
What I have been questioning are
1.Distance, bluetooth can not penetrate steel wall.
Some IDs here defend it. Obviously I am right
2. High temperature safety.
So far so good. Not any news about failure due to high temperature.
Let us see what will happen for low & slow smoking, say 12 hours of continus use.

Above picture has a serial no. of 00001.
I do not believe that it belongs to a common backer.

If you are 5 or 10 feet away from your smoker, you really do not need a WIRELESS.
I guess with cover closed, it is less than 5 feet, or ZERO feet.

m-fine
07-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Where are you guys seeing a serial number in that blurry low res pic? Am I just blind or was that a joke?

Drunk Monkey
07-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Meater could be cheater....or maybe not. We will or will not know soon. Or not, we may see.

Pstores
07-06-2017, 09:18 PM
🍿🍿🍿🍿

WareZdaBeef
07-06-2017, 10:02 PM
With devices like igrill2 and a million others, why is this thing even something everyone wants? I see only one use for this and that's rotating meat where the wire would get in the way or tangled. That is it.

unzippy
07-07-2017, 01:41 AM
Above picture has a serial no. of 00001.

No it doesn't.
Hope that helps:grin:

Jrogers84
07-07-2017, 05:57 AM
I love these posts. I never want them to go away.

Pstores
07-07-2017, 07:28 AM
Well, one would think, with 4 million you could launch a some what simple product...... Ummmmm...

🍿🍿👀🤒

northof8
07-07-2017, 07:38 AM
Where are you guys seeing a serial number in that blurry low res pic? Am I just blind or was that a joke?

Sorry, my poor attempt at a joke. Just trying to :boink:

Jason TQ
07-07-2017, 07:56 AM

It clearly worked, because someone crucial here bought it :becky:. I just thought I didn't see it because the screen on my Jitterbug phone sucks :twitch:

/sent from my Jitterbug phone using Jitterbug talk

Pstores
07-07-2017, 08:22 AM
It clearly worked, because someone crucial here bought it :becky:. I just thought I didn't see it because the screen on my Jitterbug phone sucks :twitch:

/sent from my Jitterbug phone using Jitterbug talk

:clap2::clap2::clap::clap::caked::thumb::thumb::bo xing::boxing::boxing::clap::wave::wave::pop2::pop2 :

m-fine
07-07-2017, 10:20 AM

My first thought was that it was a joke but when someone else made the same claim I figured I should get clarification.

Packmanjim
12-13-2017, 10:03 AM
Well, any updates on this from users? Thanks.

dadsr4
12-13-2017, 10:15 AM
CNET seems to like it.
https://www.cnet.com/products/apption-meater/review/

jimstocks53
12-13-2017, 01:06 PM
Haven't seen mine yet.

jakel
12-13-2017, 01:17 PM
I’m one of the block buyers .... who knows when I’ll see mine June ‘18 perhaps :noidea:

ssv3
12-13-2017, 01:22 PM
Iím one of the block buyers .... who knows when Iíll see mine June Ď18 perhaps :noidea:

Same here. If it weren't for the resurrection of this thread and their email updates I'd completely forget about it.

SmoothBoarBBQ
12-13-2017, 02:50 PM
Got my single probe from my IndieGoGo purchase a few months ago and after beating the hell out of it I'm pretty impressed. So I bought two more probes straight from the website and they made it to my house in about 5 days. Overall very impressed with the MEATER and it's good to see a company innovate in such a manner.

Still wondering about that guy who in this forum who did nothing but proclaim that "MEATER was a cheater" and that there was no way it was going to work. haha

pjtexas1
12-13-2017, 03:43 PM
i would really like one but i have moved most of my cookers beyond the bluetooth range.

JimmyR1Rider
12-13-2017, 03:59 PM
Got my single probe from my IndieGoGo purchase a few months ago and after beating the hell out of it I'm pretty impressed. So I bought two more probes straight from the website and they made it to my house in about 5 days. Overall very impressed with the MEATER and it's good to see a company innovate in such a manner.

Still wondering about that guy who in this forum who did nothing but proclaim that "MEATER was a cheater" and that there was no way it was going to work. haha

Maybe since woodpelletsmoker mentioned he was a manufacturer he can include a free meater with every smoker purchase???

Cat797
12-13-2017, 04:02 PM
Block Backer here as well....I've resolved that it's not coming. I'm super pissed that Apption Labs is busy flogging individual units instead of getting Blocks shipped.....

As for Woodpelletsmoker he's waiting for his unit so he can copy the design and sell it cheaper......

PatAttack
12-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Block Backer here as well....I've resolved that it's not coming. I'm super pissed that Apption Labs is busy flogging individual units instead of getting Blocks shipped.....

As for Woodpelletsmoker he's waiting for his unit so he can copy the design and sell it cheaper......

Ouch. :laugh:

JimmyR1Rider
12-13-2017, 05:13 PM
Things like this is why I never support any kickstarts. I'm into drones also and have seen people get burned real bad there too.

If they have a great product that has longevity they'd be able to get commercial investors in my eyes. If a kickstarts looks cool I'll remember it when people start posting about them.

BBQchef33
12-13-2017, 08:24 PM
Next unnecessary comment or snarky remark about woodelletsmoker or any member will find the doors locked. You all know more than well we don't allow attacks or bad karma at another member. Back off.

AZRaptor
12-28-2017, 09:35 PM
As a MEATER Block backer it’s definitely been a lesson in patience, but they do seem to be making progress albeit slowly. They’re currently validating pilot production MEATER Block units to send out to the beta testers according to their blog.

https://meater.com/blog/meater-block-pilot-production-units/

CT-Mike
12-29-2017, 07:05 AM
As a MEATER Block backer itís definitely been a lesson in patience, but they do seem to be making progress albeit slowly. Theyíre currently validating pilot production MEATER Block units to send out to the beta testers according to their blog.

https://meater.com/blog/meater-block-pilot-production-units/

I too am currently awaiting the block to ship. Thinking about buying a single unit to start playing with until the block gets here.

Jrogers84
12-29-2017, 08:00 AM
Because im lazy and dont feel like reading up on it....what was the difference between the block and individual units?

pjtexas1
12-29-2017, 08:26 AM
Because im lazy and dont feel like reading up on it....what was the difference between the block and individual units?

looks like one is just a short range wireless probe that connects to your phone with a short range. the block holds/charges up to 4 probes and extends the range.

Mikhail
12-29-2017, 08:31 AM
I am tempted but have concerns about electronics being in the heat for many hours. I don't find the wires particularly inconvenient.

SmoothBoarBBQ
12-29-2017, 09:28 AM
I am tempted but have concerns about electronics being in the heat for many hours. I don't find the wires particularly inconvenient.

I've got probably 300+ hours into my MEATERS at this point and they are still running strong. The electronics are in the tip of the probe where you insert it into the meat which is a great design because that keeps the temperature around those electronics from really going above 212į. They are good little probes and I absolutely don't miss the wires on the Thermoworks Smoke... I was so tired of dealing with those and worrying about getting them wet, etc.

SmoothBoarBBQ
12-29-2017, 09:34 AM

The MEATER probes rely on Bluetooth for the primary connection and that range isn't very good, but the designers built in some options. One option is to use two different Bluetooth and wi-fi capable devices to connect on the same wi-fi network to extend the range. So with the normal probe I will link it up to my phone with Bluetooth and wi-fi, leave that next to the smoker, and then on any other wi-fi device on the same network(phone or tablet) I can open the app and receive the same data.

The other option is the MEATER Block... this is essentially just a Bluetooth and wi-fi piece of equipment which also charges the probes when they are not in use. So in the example I used earlier the Block would take the place of the phone I leave out near the smoker as the primary connection to the probes.

I made this sound confusing but it's really super simple in practice.

AZRaptor
12-29-2017, 10:19 AM
The wires arenít usually an issue for me unless Iím trying to use it with the Shirley where the wires may not be long enough to reach everywhere, but being free of wires will be really nice when using a rotisserie.

93_confirmed
02-06-2018, 07:26 PM
I'm in desperate need of a digital that has at least 4 probes and am on the fence on whether to grab a Fireboard Extreme for $249 (2 air temp probes + 6 meat probes) or wait on the Meatwave block. :confused:I emailed Meater customer service a few days ago to get an update on the block and this is what they said:

Thank you so much for checking in, and we appreciate your support.

Our factory has finished pilot production of the MEATER Block and we are currently validating units for beta testing. We have already purchased all the long lead time parts, so we can move quickly into the mass production phase as soon as the results of the pilot test align with our high standards of quality. We do not have an exact ship date at this time.

Currently our plan is to begin fulfilling meater.com pre-orders once beta testing is complete and our crowdfunding backers have been shipped their MEATER Block.

If you haven't seen it already, check out the video we posted that showcases a prototype Block in use:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjnkznZyV4Y

Take care and don’t hesitate to contact us at any time!

Cat797
02-06-2018, 07:39 PM
93, please do yourself a favor and look into the Inkbird Bluetooth thermometer. They have a 6 probe unit and the connectivity is great.

I too have a Meater Block on order from the crowdfunding campaign. I poopoo'd a post they put on Facebook and they told me that they are looking to ship the first backer unitsby the end of the year.....smdh.

This unit is legit, and I have it. About $200 cheaper than the fireboard.
https://www.ebay.com/i/391784845161?chn=ps&ul_ref=http%253A%252F%252Frover.ebay.com%252Frover %252F1%252F711-117182-37290-0%252F2%253Fmpre%253Dhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww .ebay.com%25252Fi%25252F391784845161%25253Fchn%252 53Dps%2526itemid%253D391784845161%2526targetid%253 D375022167039%2526device%253Dm%2526adtype%253Dpla% 2526googleloc%253D9022150%2526poi%253D%2526campaig nid%253D962373765%2526adgroupid%253D46238024325%25 26rlsatarget%253Dpla-375022167039%2526abcId%253D1129816%2526merchantid% 253D101818245%2526gclid%253DEAIaIQobChMI0pTZ1tWS2Q IVQWSGCh0vtwUZEAQYAiABEgJTM_D_BwE%2526srcrot%253D7 11-117182-37290-0%2526rvr_id%253D1434574637562

Happy Hapgood
02-06-2018, 08:42 PM
I'm in desperate need of a digital that has at least 4 probes and am on the fence on whether to grab a Fireboard Extreme for $249 (2 air temp probes + 6 meat probes) or wait on the Meatwave block. :confused:I emailed Meater customer service a few days ago to get an update on the block and this is what they said:

Dude. Go inbetween. GrillEye. Cool app and will take 6 probes (comes with 2). Great price.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with GrillEye. When I find a good product at a good price I do spread the word.

Probes are interchangeable for grill or meat. I've done maybe 40 cooks on this one. Works Great at a low price.

https://i.imgur.com/ldR1itR.png

https://i.imgur.com/pLzG3k8.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/o42xpXk.png

https://www.homedepot.com/p/GrillEye-Bluetooth-Grilling-Thermometer-GE0001/302575981?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|google|&mid=sl1iFCrFz|dc_mtid_890338a25189_pcrid_176899657 641_pkw__pmt__product_302575981_slid_&gclid=CjwKCAiAweXTBRAhEiwAmb3Xu6LaHbtoHgne8GI9NqVq Ns1qZbXGnG7LJdk6JYncXQ3uYnN05MbXjxoCBIEQAvD_BwE

Piggysquealers
02-07-2018, 12:51 AM
Dude. Go inbetween. GrillEye. Cool app and will take 6 probes (comes with 2). Great price.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with GrillEye. When I find a good product at a good price I do spread the word.

Probes are interchangeable for grill or meat. I've done maybe 40 cooks on this one. Works Great at a low price.

https://i.imgur.com/ldR1itR.png

https://i.imgur.com/pLzG3k8.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/o42xpXk.png

https://www.homedepot.com/p/GrillEye-Bluetooth-Grilling-Thermometer-GE0001/302575981?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|google|&mid=sl1iFCrFz|dc_mtid_890338a25189_pcrid_176899657 641_pkw__pmt__product_302575981_slid_&gclid=CjwKCAiAweXTBRAhEiwAmb3Xu6LaHbtoHgne8GI9NqVq Ns1qZbXGnG7LJdk6JYncXQ3uYnN05MbXjxoCBIEQAvD_BwE

I think this setup is cool. The gnome looks like he doesn't, but I do

smoke ninja
02-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Any brethren with a meater to review?