PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Casters for Backwoods Party G2

Groundhog66
06-05-2017, 03:54 PM
The stock casters no longer lock, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a quality replacement?

I'd like them to lock, and be no smaller than OEM, preferable a bit larger.

Here is the info I received from Kathy @ BWS...

Here is the caster bolt hole pattern.
1-3/4" W X 2-7/8" L with a 5/16 bolt hole.

toddu
06-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Maybe check out castercity.com.

Todd

HoytFlinger
06-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Harbor freight has a bunch of different casters. At least the one in my town does.

airedale
06-05-2017, 06:05 PM
I would check grainger.com and mcmaster. com. You will need an account number to buy from grainger.com. Most companies, including probably your employer's maintenance department, have them. mcmaster will sell to anyone.

IMO "quality replacement" and "harbor freight" are not compatible. YMMV.

Groundhog66
06-05-2017, 06:18 PM
I would check grainger.com and mcmaster. com. You will need an account number to buy from grainger.com. Most companies, including probably your employer's maintenance department, have them. mcmaster will sell to anyone.

Yeah, not wanting HF products, and was hoping someone could give feedback of a product they have purchased.

Jason TQ
06-05-2017, 06:24 PM
I didn't have bw put on any and got mine from home depot. Not sure what "quality"you are looking for. Had mine for 5 years and they still work well enough

HoytFlinger
06-05-2017, 06:54 PM

I normally would agree, but the casters I have bought from there work for me.