PDA

View Full Version : Shirley Fabrication coming soon

Demosthenes
01-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Hi folks! Ordered my Shirley Fabrication pit last year and I am coming up on completion sometime in March, hopefully. It seems the closer I get to the date.....the worse the anticipation gets. Christmas, as a kid, never made me feel as ansty as I am now. As soon as Tyler starts my build, I'll post some pics......and reveal the details and dimensions. I will tell you this.....she's gunna be a 'meatlover'. :mrgreen:

BillN
01-09-2017, 09:32 PM
Congratulations, can't wait to see her.

AZRaptor
01-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Congrats! Always good to see another Shirley come into the world. You're gonna love it.

BBQ Freak
01-09-2017, 09:51 PM
welcome to the soon to be family , get stocked up on some wood so it can be seasoning .

pjtexas1
01-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Congrats! Must be shirley season again. Starting to see more of them recently.

Hoss
01-09-2017, 10:21 PM
How well I know that feeling.He is working on one for me too.I am soooo excited to see the finished "conglomeration".Cooker,smoker,boiler,griller,fryer.

CT-Mike
01-10-2017, 02:44 AM
Congrats, mine is coming due in mid-March, can't wait.

sylntghost
01-10-2017, 04:30 AM
Congrats and welcome to the family.i know what you mean about the excitement. I guess it's true.when men grow up the only thing that changes is the size of their toys.:becky:

DouG M
01-10-2017, 08:04 AM
So do you want to sell your spot in line ? Just thought you might like to, you don't sound tooo excited about getting the new smoker. Just kidding.

Bigbears BBQ
01-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Congrats and keep us posted

barry w
01-10-2017, 09:10 AM
Congratulations on your Shirley cooker. I know by now your patience is wearing thin. Visiting this site was a big help passing the days till finally picking up mine. This site was also very helpfully to help me spend my $$$.

tcv21
01-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Congrats on your new Shirley. Lots of love go into each and every build.

smoke ninja
01-10-2017, 12:45 PM
So do you want to sell your spot in line ? Just thought you might like to, you don't sound tooo excited about getting the new smoker. Just kidding.

That may be new micro economy.

Pre order a bunch of Shirley smokers and sell my spot in line for a small fee.
Jk

Ayvatr
01-10-2017, 01:40 PM
You gotta be getting excited! How many changes have you made from your original idea?

roademier
01-10-2017, 02:30 PM
What is the timeline from ordering to receiving?
They sound like awesome machines but I've never seen one in the flesh, or is that steel?

Demosthenes
01-10-2017, 03:11 PM
You gotta be getting excited! How many changes have you made from your original idea?

Getting? The moment I physically laid eyes on a pit in the build process, I was done with my decision making of who would build my next pit..... and I have been off the chain with excitement ever since! I could have just put a deposit down.....but I paid in full. I didn't want that 'pit money' to 'slowly disappear' or have to go towards something like the mortgage/car note/bills/or some emergency. :-) As far as changes....Tyler has stopped returning my emails.....LOL! Just kidding. Tyler is great and definitely on top of his game. Always responds in a timely fashion and always answers with a "yes, not a problem". I'll fill you in on the changes once the pics come up.