PDA

View Full Version : Logo art

slat
01-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Where do you find your clipart/logo for your banners, T-shirts, hats and stuff like that? I have searched some on the web, but haven't found much. I am wanting to put together something and need some ideas.

Thanks

HoDeDo
01-29-2007, 09:36 PM
I know some folks have come up with thier own - Mista, and my current logo, and others....
Some of the guys with the cartoon logos got them done at bbqlogos.com
Mary Shields also does logo design for BBQ teams - I am having her try to work up a new idea for me. I think she charges $150, and I believe Patrick charges $175. But in both cases, you will get unique artwork to your team.

Pig Headed
01-30-2007, 09:38 AM
I used Patrick and I'm very pleased. Great to work with. (www.bbqlogos.com (http://www.bbqlogos.com))

n-2-que
01-30-2007, 09:42 AM
i also used Patrick at www.bbqlogos.com very fast and love the work done. i would suggest them also

Bossmanbbq
01-30-2007, 09:54 AM
I dont know if this is a possibility for you or not, but what I did was I went to the local art teacher at the school I work at and asked her if she and the kids could come up with a logo for me. Gave them the ideas I had and they did the rest. I donated a $100 to the art department for the logo. Worked out pretty well.

MoKanMeathead
01-30-2007, 12:44 PM
I have been told that Wayne from Guerilla Banners will do your logo for free if you buy their banners and stuff.

Roo-B-Q'N
01-30-2007, 01:27 PM
I used Patrick and am very pleased with the work he has done. He is very easy to get along with and he does great work.

I like Bossman's idea though. If you can, give them a crack at it.

Plowboy
01-30-2007, 01:59 PM
I have been told that Wayne from Guerilla Banners will do your logo for free if you buy their banners and stuff.

They do great work, too. He did a banner for Randy's catering with our logo and Randy says its amazing. We are getting new banners this year from Guerilla. Prices are good, too.

Lakeside Smoker
01-30-2007, 02:37 PM
I also used Patrick, hes great to work with. Hes well know for his 'cartoony' artwork, but he can do so much more. Just give him some ideas on what YOU want, and he takes it from there.

BBQchef33
01-30-2007, 02:38 PM
I just got off the phone with wayne from guerilla. We need a new printer for our banners andstuff, so I may start using him. His prices are $1 sq foot more than our old ones, but he seems to be more accessible. I'd like to talk to anyone who has seen his banner work.. if anyone has, send me a PM.

Bill-Chicago
01-30-2007, 03:02 PM
I'd like to talk to anyone who has seen his banner work.. if anyone has, send me a PM.

Mine works.

Its hanging on the wall.

I'll PM you the details

<my secret: Tacks!>

nmayeux
01-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Patrick Carlson did ours, but the best part is that he transfers complete rights to the purchaser. We are very pleased.