PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta restaurant depot

Wood Fire Steel
09-24-2016, 11:05 AM
Going to restaurant depot for the first time today. Are the three Atlanta location equal ( Atl, merrietta, norcross)? It has been a couple weeks and I still have not received my kcbs card. Hoping a receipt and the flyer will get me in.

IamMadMan
09-24-2016, 11:25 AM
You don't need a card.......

If you paid on-line and they gave you membership access on-line, simply log-in to KCBS and print your day pass. Some RD's will accept the cards, others will require you to bring your printed day pass. You will find they are not consistent with their polices.

Jason TQ
09-24-2016, 02:25 PM
I go to Norcross all the time as it's only about 15mins from my house. Normally I just show my KCBS card and never bring the flyer. They haven't wanted the flyer in.......well since I can't remember (4yrs or more). I do always have the flyer in my truck just in case.

I've been to the Atlanta store less, but still dozens of times and pretty much the same story. First time i went in I did bring the flyer just in case and every time after that just showed my KCBS card.

But even showing just the flyer should get you in no problem. I've never seen them care enough to want to see both. They barely look at either and just give me the day pass. Anyways I'd print off a quick copy of your KCBS receipt just as a back up, but I can't image that showing the day pass wouldn't get you right in.

I haven't been to the Marietta location which is the newest, but have heard they don't have quite as much meat out as the others. Sounds like there is still plenty to choose from though. Being in Rome marietta is obviously the closest to you.

Wood Fire Steel
09-24-2016, 08:22 PM
No problem getting in. Just showed a picture of the flyer and she said ok kcbs. Gave me a day pass no questions. Quite amazed with the store. Did not get much today. It was more of a scouting trip. Only brought the small soft sided coolers. Briskest half of what I can buy them here and I can only get flats. Going to have to take advantage of that soon. Did pick up two of the nicest pork butts I have seen in a long time. Few other odds and ends. Had to make a quick trip to Hong Kong market. Unfortunately did not get a chance to swing by Buford farmers market. Thanks for the RD info everyone.

LYU370
09-24-2016, 09:16 PM
Mine doesn't ask for anything. I just go to the desk and ask for a day pass and tell them it's under KCBS.