PDA

View Full Version : Vision Grills Pro-S automatic temperature control devices and experiences?

Strat
06-24-2016, 01:54 PM
I'd like to buy a kit that'd automatically control the temp of my Visions Grills Pro-S BBQ.

Does anybody have any experience with those specifically for the Vision Grills?

ssv3
06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
I have the cyberq wifi and it works flawlessly when I use it on my Vision PRO-S. Having said that, the kamado is so efficient that you can control temps manually with no effort and it'll cruise for hours without you having to fiddle with it.

I mainly use the cyberq when I do an overnight cook or if I have to run out somewhere in the middle of a long cook. It works flawlessly and will lock on your selected temp. If there are any variations in temp it's only +/- 1 or 2*.

Here is a pic

http://i.imgur.com/vXSk8xHh.jpg

Strat
06-29-2016, 09:36 AM
I have the cyberq wifi and it works flawlessly when I use it on my Vision PRO-S. Having said that, the kamado is so efficient that you can control temps manually with no effort and it'll cruise for hours without you having to fiddle with it.

I mainly use the cyberq when I do an overnight cook or if I have to run out somewhere in the middle of a long cook. It works flawlessly and will lock on your selected temp. If there are any variations in temp it's only +/- 1 or 2*.
Wow, that's awesome!

Thanks for replying with the pic and that detail. Very appreciated!