PDA

View Full Version : Just couldn't wait!!!

El_coqui
02-29-2016, 07:08 PM
To smoke some fatties!!!!

My pit is on order with Gator Pit here in Houston and I'm expecting the "we are starting to build" call any time now. But to quell my desire to have a fatty and to break in my "old" pit properly, I went ahead and threw on 2.

Well....I've got 5 pictures of pron to upload but I keep getting some message about a security token.....:confused:

Ron_L
02-29-2016, 08:01 PM
To smoke some fatties!!!!

My pit is on order with Gator Pit here in Houston and I'm expecting the "we are starting to build" call any time now. But to quell my desire to have a fatty and to break in my "old" pit properly, I went ahead and threw on 2.

Well....I've got 5 pictures of pron to upload but I keep getting some message about a security token.....:confused:

Take a look at this post on posting pictures. The token error typically means that your pictures are either too big or the wrong format. The acceptable formats and sizes are below...

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5639/24100728526_903748511b_b.jpg

Also, using attached images your pictures will appear below your post. If you want the pictures to appear in line with the post then you should upload them to a photo hosting service. The thread links above shows how to use the most popular hosting services.

SmittyJonz
02-29-2016, 08:59 PM
photobucket then paste img code.....

BBQ Freak
03-01-2016, 12:02 AM
photobucket then paste img code.....

yup what Smitty said :thumb:

sylntghost
03-01-2016, 05:41 AM
The token thing happened to me. My wife bought me a 20 mega pixel camera for Christmas.the pics are to big to post. I either upload them to photobucket or just use the old 8 mega pixel camera.