PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Oak Ridge BBQ !

Smoke Dawg
01-16-2016, 07:11 PM
Thank you Mike and Oak Ridge BBQ for sponsoring the TD's

I will put this fine rub and brine to good use.

You guys are the best!
SD

Hillbilly BBQ
01-16-2016, 07:21 PM
Oakridge is good stuff...I use the pork injection all the time with great results.

Congrats on the partnership Dawg.

Learning to BBQ
01-16-2016, 07:56 PM
I can't wait to order some of the Oakridge stuff. Things are tight right now, but as soon as I get some extra $$, that's what's going to be ordered.

Ribeye Republic
01-16-2016, 08:05 PM
Mike and his company do great things and are one of my go to products.

blazinfire
01-16-2016, 08:36 PM
I really want to try that habanero death dust! I'm still pretty young, but as I'm growing older I just cant stomach to much heat anymore! But It's not gonna stop me from ordering a small pack when I replace my Secret Weapon, and Beef and Pork Comp!

mikemci
01-16-2016, 09:27 PM
I really want to try that habanero death dust! I'm still pretty young, but as I'm growing older I just cant stomach to much heat anymore! But It's not gonna stop me from ordering a small pack when I replace my Secret Weapon, and Beef and Pork Comp!

The stuff is great!! Mix it with your regular rub, for that little bump. Start with a little and add more if you feel like it on the next cook.

smoke ninja
01-16-2016, 09:32 PM
Very nice.

Gotta try that carne crosta

ShadowDriver
01-16-2016, 09:39 PM
I really want to try that habanero death dust! I'm still pretty young, but as I'm growing older I just cant stomach to much heat anymore!

Can't agree more with Mike. Seriously. HDD is one of those tools that every pit master should have in his/her toolbox. Really like a nice dry rub, but want a little more kick? Add in some HDD!

Nobody says you have to go for 3 Alarm status! You decide when you're happy with the mix!

Getcha' a good 16oz bag. It'll last you for a bit.

Springram
01-16-2016, 10:08 PM
The Carne Costra is out of this world on steaks. I have a 1.75lb of the Dominator Rib Rub which I be be cooking my first ribs in my new LSG offset. Although I have not cooked with it yet, the Dominator is out of this world when you give the nose test. Of course, the Carne Costra does the same.

Happy Hapgood
01-16-2016, 10:57 PM
A Quality company run by Quality folks!

Thanks Mike!

beansberry
01-16-2016, 11:06 PM
Dominator is some seriously damn good rub for ribs!

Wolverine
01-17-2016, 04:06 AM
they make great product, i like ,1 cup dominator 2 tbl HDD, or 1 1/2 tbl crucable, fantastic on ribs with a lil wow

sturev
01-17-2016, 06:08 AM
Ya, everything I've tried thus far has been outstanding! Did chicken w/Game Bird & Chicken Rub after I let it sit w/Game Changer All Purpose Brine & Apple juice injection for a few hours and it was the best I've ever done! The Carne Crosta actually got my wife to LOVE steak! :shock: and the Black OPS & HDD are incredible also... Great job Mike!

IamMadMan
01-17-2016, 06:52 AM
First.... Congratulations on your throwdown win!!!!!

Secondly.... I couldn't agree with you more that Oakridge rubs are the best. I love the lower salt/sugar content of them when compared to most other rubs.

The Game Changer Brine has become a requirement in my cooks, either as a brine for poultry or an injection for pork.

CookinScuba
01-17-2016, 07:16 AM
I can't wait to order some of the Oakridge stuff. Things are tight right now, but as soon as I get some extra $$, that's what's going to be ordered.

You won't regret ordering some rub from oak ridge, but do yourself a favour and don't just order the 6oz packages. I ordered 3 of the 6 oz packages and ended up spending more on the shipping then the rub themselves .It worked out to $18 a package with exchange rate and shipping ( I am only 40 minutes from you so the price would be the same) . They are definitely great rubs, it would be more cost effective to order bigger packs.

Decoy205
01-17-2016, 07:46 AM
Love me some oakridge! I will always be a customer. Great products and excellent service! I want to try the game changer for sure.

kcmike
02-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Thanks everyone! Congrats on the TD win, Smoke Dawg! Enjoy the rubs!!

Enrico Brandizzi
02-01-2016, 11:23 AM
The Carne Costra is out of this world on steaks. I have a 1.75lb of the Dominator Rib Rub which I be be cooking my first ribs in my new LSG offset. Although I have not cooked with it yet, the Dominator is out of this world when you give the nose test. Of course, the Carne Costra does the same.

Springram, we have the same tastebuds!

Enrico Brandizzi
02-01-2016, 12:23 PM
First.... Congratulations on your throwdown win!!!!!

Secondly.... I couldn't agree with you more that Oakridge rubs are the best. I love the lower salt/sugar content of them when compared to most other rubs.

The Game Changer Brine has become a requirement in my cooks, either as a brine for poultry or an injection for pork.

MadMan, do you inject pork butt with Game Changer Brine????