PDA

View Full Version : Turkey and Brisket on the PCC MMIF

Forrestbro
01-09-2016, 10:28 AM
The day after Christmas I did my second cook on the Meat Monster Internal Firebox. Brisket and turkey first, then I threw on some bb pork ribs when my wife told me more folks were coming over ... I thought I was done when she handed me the mussels ...
Turkey seasoning had too much sugar (salad dressing - I won't do that again!) But overall the food turned out great!

Mattb82
01-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Brisket looks nice man. The turkey does as well but I love all the juice by the brisket. I've never cooked in a pan but I may give it a try now

KevinJ
01-09-2016, 10:54 AM
That's a lot of cooking for one day. :thumb:

cowgirl
01-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Makin' my mouth water. It all looks great!

Forrestbro
01-09-2016, 03:26 PM
Brisket looks nice man. The turkey does as well but I love all the juice by the brisket. I've never cooked in a pan but I may give it a try now

That was the first time I cooked in a pan. I only did it because I had the different meats cooking at the same time. I'm ambivalent about doing it again. Next time I'll try it with the pans on the bottom of the cooker.

IslandSmoke
01-10-2016, 11:00 AM
That brisket looks BOMB!! Good job on the cook! Thanks for posting your cooks on the MMIF. I've been looking at the cooker for sometime but haven't seen an Brethren reviews lately. MAHALO!!