PDA

View Full Version : Got a package from Texas

Ribeye Republic
11-17-2015, 01:39 PM
Received some of Sucklebusters new rubs on Friday. Had to try out the pecan on some turkey. Two hours on the Hasty Bake later it was ready. This was some good bird!

Can't wait to try the wings and brisket rubs.

He is having a buy one get one free on the new rubs.

IamMadMan
11-17-2015, 03:12 PM
Don't see the special on the sucklebusters website.

pjtexas1
11-17-2015, 03:37 PM
i appreciate you making this thread! they have a dealer 6 minutes from me. never would have known if you didn't post this.

anybody try these before?

Evil-g
11-17-2015, 03:43 PM
I checked too, would have liked to try the Pecan.

zoocircle
11-17-2015, 04:05 PM
Don't see the special on the sucklebusters website.
I checked too, would have liked to try the Pecan.

It's still going on, I placed an order yesterday for his Pecan rub. THere isn't announcement on the site, you just go to any of his NEW rubs and add it to the cart and it will add a second for free.

i appreciate you making this thread! they have a dealer 6 minutes from me. never would have known if you didn't post this.

anybody try these before?

He makes great rubs, chili mixes, and bbq sauces. You can find a few post from this site, or a few of the other bbq forums.

Evil-g
11-17-2015, 04:30 PM
It's still going on, I placed an order yesterday for his Pecan rub. THere isn't announcement on the site, you just go to any of his NEW rubs and add it to the cart and it will add a second for free.

He makes great rubs, chili mixes, and bbq sauces. You can find a few post from this site, or a few of the other bbq forums.

Thanks, ordered and on the way.