PDA

View Full Version : "Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar
09-11-2015, 03:24 AM
Bonjour PharQuers and PharQuettes!
Tonight Creekstone ribeyes at CharredApron's place dans le Ventenac Minervois.
Tomorrow canard au vin.
Sunday I don't know yet...maybe some porkbelly.

Have Phun y'alls!:cool:

cheez59
09-11-2015, 04:14 AM
No smoking for me this weekend. Tomorrow morning there will be a brand new Blackstone griddle here. It will get a workout. Planning on doing some burgers, NY strips, some breakfast and who knows what else.

Diesel Dave
09-11-2015, 06:36 AM
Say Hey to Jed for me Phubes :wave: :butt:

Going to be doing some SRF Beef Short ribs :heh:

chicagokp
09-11-2015, 07:09 AM
Tomorrow canard au vin.

I'm sure you will, but take lots of pics with Jed! :thumb:

My plan, if the rain can stay away a bit, is Saturday Brisket. And something Thai or Korean on Sunday.

sliding_billy
09-11-2015, 07:28 AM
Happy Phriday, Phu! Pork butt, naked fatties, pig candy, non-candied bacon. Probably some other stuff once I finish rummaging the fridge, freezer and meat departments.

Woody Butthrie
09-11-2015, 07:48 AM
Sirloin tip roast, chuck roast, and turkey breasts on Sunday. Work Saturday. Oh well. Gotta pay for the meat.

smokingkettle
09-11-2015, 08:02 AM
Pork ribs and tri tips (If I can find them).

SmokinJohn
09-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Pork Ribs
Hot Links
Pork Butt

I'm seeing a pattern here

Smoke on Badger Mountain
09-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Hi Phu, Half of my state. Oh, wait you meant cooking! No smoking for me this weekend, Going on vacation. Happy smoking to the rest of ya though

16Adams
09-11-2015, 08:32 AM
A working weekend so I will be focusing on sides for already cooked meats.
Today new potatoes with crispy bacon green beans simmering in the Crock with beef broth.
Coarse black pepper and kosher salt.

Probably a green chile Mac n cheese and a high chopped veggie content cold pasta salad as well- eventually

Yendor
09-11-2015, 09:49 AM
Its that time of the year when we prep our freezer to received some vacuum sealed bags of goodness for the colder months. Yes, I still cook in the winter, but it is so easy to grab a frozen bag of smoked butt and boil it until it is hot.

This weekend I have a 17 lb Choice Brisket and 15 lbs of boneless pork butt for a Sunday cook. I wish Costco had bone in butts though.

kdub5
09-11-2015, 10:55 AM
4 slabs of St Louis cut, 5 whole chickens and some brats

deepsouth
09-11-2015, 11:00 AM
I'm doing chicken wings on the smoker with mac and cheese waffles.

Tomorrow, I'm making a shrimp/crab/lobster/corn bisque and scratch spaghetti for the kiddos.

gtr
09-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Tomorrow canard au vin.
Monday tons o' pron Phor you Pharkers

FTFY :heh:

Busy weekend here, so probably just some wings on Saturday.

Oh - Billy Gibbons' guitar will be smoking. Taking my boys to see ZZ Top on Saturday. :rockon:

Y'all have a great time and say hi to Jed! HopePhully one day we'll all be Pheasting together!

Smokey Lonesome
09-11-2015, 12:00 PM
St Louis ribs and ribeye roast (if I'm luck). Weather 'iffy' at this point to do both.

brimclau
09-11-2015, 12:31 PM
14# Brisket for me on Sunday!

blazinfire
09-11-2015, 12:38 PM
No smoking for me this weekend. Tomorrow morning there will be a brand new Blackstone griddle here. It will get a workout. Planning on doing some burgers, NY strips, some breakfast and who knows what else.

I'm a new black stone owner! Man that thing is awesome! I hope ya enjoy!

I'm only smoking today, Got a week worth of bad weather (rain) I have 10lb pork butt, 3 Beef Chuck Roasts!

THoey1963
09-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Got me a Tri-Tip to grill up this afternoon. Made some Habanero Lime Crema to go with it and going to pan fry some potatoes.

Have a pork belly in the Kimchi freezer to do some time, but might not be this weekend. Probably do something to take to Sunday Night Football at the bar. Not sure what...

cowgirl
09-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Thinking about making some of my mom's shrimp gumbo. I'm in the mood for comfort food. :wink:
Phu, your weekend sounds great, tell Jed Hi for me please!

Have a great weekend Brethren! :-D

AZRaptor
09-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Two 6lb pork loins tonight. Just rubbed with kosher salt and coarse black pepper