PDA

View Full Version : No More Newspaper


el_matt
05-19-2015, 04:37 PM
Mrs. El Matt, and I went to the weekly, local flea market, today. I picked up a $15(brand new) single burner stove, and a $5 4-pack of fuel(guy said each canister lasts about 3 hours). Came home and threw a chimney of Kingsford Competition on top. She was flaming within a few minutes.

I know a lot of you use the side burner of your gasser. I don't have a gasser anymore, and this does the exact same job, plus you can use it to warm sauces and sides.

Matt

LarryO1947
05-19-2015, 04:41 PM
:thumb:

mchar69
05-19-2015, 05:25 PM
I agree, the newspaper is ungodly smoke.
Your method, or weedburner / propane torch under a chimney is so much cleaner.
I think Tonybel (?) almost got in trouble at a public park when he lit up his chimney...

Dauvis
05-19-2015, 05:57 PM
I never thought of that as a possibility. Looks I have a use for that burner that's just collecting dust :-D

Decoy205
05-19-2015, 06:37 PM
Good deal! I use the side burner on my gasser all the time it works great for the chimney.