PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Depot pass w/ KCBS membership?

nickmv
04-27-2015, 10:36 AM
Anyone know if this is still a valid offer? I see it on the right side of the perks list they show on the KCBS website, but it does not specify whether you can continually use it, or if it's just 1 single day pass.

Looks like in the past people noted that they just issue you a new day pass each time you come up there but I wanna confirm before signing up.

LYU370
04-27-2015, 11:31 AM
Correct, you need to visit the counter each time you go. They will give you a pass for that day.

Right on Q
04-27-2015, 11:32 AM
I'll be interested in the answers. I've been wanting to go to the RD in Memphis for a few weeks now. Just haven't made it up there yet.

From what I've seen though i think you get a 1 day pass each time you go up there.

posey's_pork_pit
04-27-2015, 11:41 AM
Just show your KCBS membership and you'll get a day pass ~ easy peasy. I've been doing this for years. BTW, you may want to bring cash ~ RD has had issues with credit cards being hacked.

gtr
04-27-2015, 11:41 AM
The location near me used to give me day passes, but now they just enter the # that is on the printout from the website when I go and and when I check out. I just did this yesterday with no troubles.

And, to PPP's point - I had to change CC's after using it at RD - I think they've been hacked twice. I use cash there now.