PDA

View Full Version : Spicewine smoker

Norcoredneck
10-04-2006, 05:17 AM
Does anyone in the west own a small Spicewine? Thinking of dropping hints to wife for Christmas present. Curious of what you think of yours. Also would like pictures of racks and water pan.

MrSmoker
10-04-2006, 06:34 AM
I have a order in the works,and will post pics. of my set up. Jay said he was 80% done.

sdewing
11-07-2006, 08:08 PM
i have a large spicewine and it is great.....keeps a steady temp with little fuel...the guys are spinewine are great, they are always more than willing to answer any questions/concers that i have

Sawdustguy
11-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Does anyone in the west own a small Spicewine? Thinking of dropping hints to wife for Christmas present. Curious of what you think of yours. Also would like pictures of racks and water pan.

Man, never miss a chance to own a spicewine cooker. I have 2 of them now and can only say fantastic workmanship, service and a superior product.

ultramag
11-07-2006, 10:11 PM
I am also considering one. The medium size is what I have been looking at. Would one of you guys that have one mind posting some good pics of the inside? I have looked on the website and you can't see much inside detail. They are right up the road from me, but I hate to go bother a guy while he's working.

Also, anyone with a medium size how about an idea of how many briskets, butts, and/or ribs you can cook at a time.

Plowboy
11-07-2006, 10:21 PM
They look WAY impressive... and guys are winning with them, so you can't complain about the results. So many cookers, so little money. If I was in the market for another stick burner, I'd be seriously considering one.

MoKanMeathead
11-08-2006, 08:09 AM
I have a order in the works,and will post pics. of my set up. Jay said he was 80% done.

I'd be calling him everyday asking when he will be 100% done. :evil: :evil: :evil:

smokincracker
11-08-2006, 08:40 AM
I am also considering one. The medium size is what I have been looking at. Would one of you guys that have one mind posting some good pics of the inside? I have looked on the website and you can't see much inside detail. They are right up the road from me, but I hate to go bother a guy while he's working.

Also, anyone with a medium size how about an idea of how many briskets, butts, and/or ribs you can cook at a time.

Man go to the man's Shop
Jay will take you in and show you all the details.
This guy loves to talk smokers... You should have seen him going on at the Royal.

MrSmoker
11-08-2006, 09:26 AM
I'd be calling him everyday asking when he will be 100% done. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Received them 11/1 and competed with them on the 4th placed 3rd in brisket and 8th overall, out of 50 teams.

Bigmista
11-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Norco,

Are you coming down to the Beachfront BBQ contest this weekend?