PDA

View Full Version : Motivational rotational situation.

Mo-Dave
03-14-2015, 08:15 PM
I found a rotisserie at a junk shop a few days ago. Just installed it after having to drill a couple holes for the motor mount. This appears to be a very good motor. It did not come with a balance adjuster, but if I need to I can make one. I have an extra rod and forks if i need them, and somewhere hiding in plan site I have another motor, just have not been able to find the motor yet, but now that I have this one I am sure the other will turn up soon enough.

As I was installing this I dropped a nut, which gave inspiration to give the grill an early deep cleaning, good news I found the nut. Other good news this unit only cost 10.00, bad news, I don't have a thing to dress it with, except a small chuck roast that I had other plans for so tomorrow I will be shopping.

Anyone got any ideas? I just remembered, I do have some ribs in the freezer, I have never done ribs on a rotisserie, when I have had one, and I could take them out now. Sorry just thinking out loud.
Dave

HOG FAN
03-15-2015, 12:06 AM
I'm thinking yard bird or a really small pig...

Mo-Dave
03-15-2015, 12:34 PM
I thought about chicken, but we just had a spatchcocked bird, which we are still eating on.
Going to store to get some .99 pork butts, thinking of getting the largest ones I can and cutting in half.
Dave