PDA

View Full Version : What to bring

parrothead
09-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Anything special that you may want to cook.

bedding-what ever makes you comfortable. There is plenty of floor space.

Towel and wash cloth. Showers need to be kept short and spaced out as I have a septic field that may not be happy with a dozen showers in an hour.

Lawn chair. May not need it, but we will need a few extras.

I have rum, cabo, cherry mcgillicudy's, 4 cases of Parrot Bay, and a keg of Lite. So, anything else that you may want to drink.

That's a start. Going shopping now and will be back to check in later.

Solidkick
09-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Don't forget the ice cream!

The_Kapn
09-17-2006, 03:28 PM
How about a portable green porta-potty????:lol:

TIM

voodoobbqIL
09-18-2006, 09:01 AM
it's more fun to run and get the ice cream and leave your prized possessions unguarded!

Jeff_in_KC
09-18-2006, 09:22 AM
Damn Kevin, one might falsely assume you were paid to get me away from the Bash for a short period of time if one didn't know otherwise! :lol:

parrothead
09-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Damn Kevin, one might falsely assume you were paid to get me away from the Bash for a short period of time if one didn't know otherwise! :lol:

Nope. We were going to just run over there with a couple of us when you were busy with something else, but when you left, we jumped at the chance to get everybody going on it.

voodoobbqIL
09-18-2006, 09:29 AM
I really did have a craving for ice cream. Happy to be a unknowing co-conspirator. I am glad we did not go and get the horseradish though, they may have tried things that were far worse.

Jeff_in_KC
09-18-2006, 09:48 AM
I know ya did, Kevin (the ice cream crave that is)... I'm just giving you some chit! :lol: