PDA

View Full Version : Pizza night

jsperk
08-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Made two pies on the blackstone and the square was baked in the oven. Had one edge real to close and went inside for minute. Bakes so fast you better not go inside for something and get caught up.

All were very tasty though.

BDAABAT
08-22-2014, 08:27 PM
Lookin good!

Bruce

ssv3
08-22-2014, 08:28 PM
Maaaan!! I get butterflies in my stomach like a teenage girl everytime I see your pizza threads.

Looks amazing!

jsperk
08-22-2014, 08:41 PM
Only thing I wasn't happy with was the huge bubbles I had to pop on the mushroom pie.

ssv3
08-22-2014, 08:56 PM
Only thing I wasn't happy with was the huge bubbles I had to pop on the mushroom pie.

Contrarily I dig the huge bubbles. I would so pull the trigger now but waiting for my offset any minute and Im running low on space with all the toys. Gotta get that in fist to configure the space. I have to get rid of one I guess to make room.

jsperk
08-22-2014, 09:14 PM
Contrarily I dig the huge bubbles. I would so pull the trigger now but waiting for my offset any minute and Im running low on space with all the toys. Gotta get that in fist to configure the space. I have to get rid of one I guess to make room.

I hear ya. I'm going to pickup an offset this weekend. I'm not even sure why I'm buying. Other than I want to taste the difference and it's $300 for 1/4 inch steel.
I only smoke ether one or two ribs or one butt or one brisket. I only cook meat for two of us. Then a veggie /vegan or tofu for my wife. My offset will be off the deck. My deck is to full of toys. This new pit is 4ft long 20 inch diameter then however big the firebox is.

Grimm5577
08-22-2014, 10:38 PM
thi smakes me so torn between the Blackstone and the Unni. I love the fire aspect of the unni but haven't seen as many great pies from it as I do from the black stone. Grrrr.... your delicious pizzas are leaning me towards the dreadful gas!

Enrico Brandizzi
08-23-2014, 05:06 AM
All those pizzas look really good from here!

ssv3
08-23-2014, 06:08 AM
I hear ya. I'm going to pickup an offset this weekend. I'm not even sure why I'm buying. Other than I want to taste the difference and it's $300 for 1/4 inch steel.
I only smoke ether one or two ribs or one butt or one brisket. I only cook meat for two of us. Then a veggie /vegan or tofu for my wife. My offset will be off the deck. My deck is to full of toys. This new pit is 4ft long 20 inch diameter then however big the firebox is.

That sounds awesome. Looking forward to the stick burner pics and posts. :grin:

ShadowDriver
08-23-2014, 06:15 AM
What a pizza thread! I'd be proud to cook pies like those. Having a little bit of crispy is excellent... the fellas in t-shirts slaving next to wood-fired ovens in Naples would be proud!

Keep 'em coming, man!
SD