PDA

View Full Version : Need help troubleshooting CyberQ

GrillsGoneWild
08-02-2014, 07:29 PM
I have used my CyberQ on a couple of cooks and it worked just fine through my router. I was able to see temps on my Pit Pal app and through their interface. I took it on a trip and had some trouble connecting to the router there, but then for some reason it started working. Now I'm back home and I can't get a connection.
I scanned Wifi and got my router. I've put in the proper password and it says it is connected by then under Scan Wifi, the next line says NO LINK. Any ideas? I've got a good size cook tonight and was hoping to be able to check temps from the bed in the middle of the night.

GrillsGoneWild
08-02-2014, 07:36 PM
By the way, I'm trying this in infrastructure as I had set up before.

foppa78
08-02-2014, 07:53 PM
Did you reboot it? Seems like many of the settings require a reboot.

GrillsGoneWild
08-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Reboot router or CyberQ? I did a reset on the CyberQ and it still isn't giving me a link.

foppa78
08-02-2014, 09:16 PM
I was talking about rebooting the CyberQ. Im sitting here with mine connected with no issues. Maybe try to reenter your network password. Those passwords are case sensitive. Then try the reboot.

GrillsGoneWild
08-02-2014, 11:25 PM
Retried password a couple of times and tried rebooting. When it comes on, it searches and then says No Network. I can scan Wifi and find my router and connect but still No Link for IP Address. Guess I'll just have to get up tonight to make sure everything is going good. Breaking in a new smoker or else it wouldn't matter for this cook.