PDA

View Full Version : Guitarbeque 2007 dates.......

arlieque
07-23-2006, 08:51 AM
Teams just so that you know Guitarbeque 07 will be the weekend of July 6th,7th and 8th, 2007. We will not go up against Wildwood as some thought! We are lookiing into a bigger prize purse and maybe adding some categories or a grilling day! Please email me some ideas of what you as teams would like to see. Grilling, dessert, seafood or how about best Tiki Bar party! The entry forms will be on my website soon as we did have over 45 teams that wanted to cook this year and we held it at 28. I have been took we will also look into moving all the teams in the grass field next year too!

Thanks for a great 2006 event.

Arlie Bragg

www.arlieque.com
[email protected]

GIRLYQUE
07-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the dates. We missed this year again due to a family event. I'm adding it to the book now.....

Jeff_in_KC
07-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey Arlie... when are you gonna do an event in Missouri?

BrooklynQ
07-23-2006, 09:36 PM
Arlie - instead of a grilling event, or in addition to, please consider a kids Q.

arlieque
07-24-2006, 07:10 AM
Hey Arlie... when are you gonna do an event in Missouri?

Never had a call to do one there as I believe they have plenyy around there. I have had a call and will be going to Vegas in the coming weeks for a planned cookoff there.

Thanks

arlieque
07-24-2006, 07:12 AM
Arlie - instead of a grilling event, or in addition to, please consider a kids Q.

That would be great but thinking back a few weeks to this years event I didnt see a single kid with any teams old enough to cook. Were would we get the kids? Does the Brethren also want to organizer a dinner the first evening?
Thanks

Arlie

Mrs. Sawdust
07-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Arlie,

My nephew who joins us at all our comps. registers for KidsQ. You can count him in.

Michele

BBQchef33
07-24-2006, 09:07 AM
Does the Brethren also want to organizer a dinner the first evening?
Thanks

Arlie

Lets talk!!!!

BrooklynQ
07-24-2006, 10:56 AM
That would be great but thinking back a few weeks to this years event I didnt see a single kid with any teams old enough to cook. Were would we get the kids? Does the Brethren also want to organizer a dinner the first evening?
Thanks

Arlie

My Daughter would be interested. My kids don't come to the comps, because most times there's not a lot for them to do. Add the Kid's Q and they'll be there.