View Full Version : 18.5 WSM Center tube

06-18-2014, 02:49 AM
Hello all, I need the center tube for my 18.5 WSM.
Does anyone know where to get one besides The Virtual Weber Bullet site?

06-18-2014, 07:18 AM
By "center tube" do you mean the middle section of the WSM?

If so, you won't get one at TVWBB. They're a forum, not a store.

eReplcementparts.com (http://www.ereplacementparts.com/?utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=eReplacementParts+-+Search) or Weber are about your best bets.

06-18-2014, 08:39 AM
Call Webber. I had to replace my charcoal grate on my 22 inch and they were able to get me a new one out in about a week. Great customer service.

06-18-2014, 08:42 AM
I would just call weber.

Papa Cat
06-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Weber customer service is AWESOME!