PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else play "hide the money muscle?"

16Adams
05-15-2014, 01:01 PM
Something's (and language) should be kept to yourself. I hid it double wrapped and labeled "special chicken parts". Wife never touched it. Just kept moving it around the freezer.

peeps
05-15-2014, 01:05 PM
I was expecting something else, but wondered what it was doing on BBQ-Brethren :wink:

That looks tasty!

oldbill
05-15-2014, 01:15 PM
I guess with a heading like that, EVERYONE will be clicking on to this thread! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!:heh:
Does look good though!:-D
P.S. What exactly did the wife never touch?

16Adams
05-15-2014, 01:20 PM
I guess with a heading like that, EVERYONE will be clicking on to this thread! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!:heh:
Does look good though!:-D
P.S. What exactly did the wife never touch?

Please don't say that, I've already been politely chastised for that. It's all true, TRUE I tell you--true

Ron_L
05-15-2014, 02:50 PM
Just a friendly reminder...

This is in Q-Talk.

TrueBlueEagle
05-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Dumb question, but if it said "money Muscle" what would she have done with it?

16Adams
05-15-2014, 03:36 PM
Just a friendly reminder...

This is in Q-Talk.

Yes Sir- and that is what I asked too in my first sentence. There is a lot of PG-13 ambiguous humor here but if it goes R+ feel free to kill or move. I emailed the photo to the wife at work, if I posted her response would have gotten me banned. Innocent, but ambiguous.

Smokin' Greene
05-15-2014, 04:00 PM
Special chicken parts! :heh: This alone could send it to the wood pile!

dadsr4
05-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Something's (and language) should be kept to yourself. I hid it double wrapped and labeled "special chicken parts". Wife never touched it. Just kept moving it around the freezer.
Your first mistake was hiding it. At some point, you decided to "Love, honor. ...". You can buy more meat, they butcher cattle every day. Imagine that she was not there in the morning. That would be a much larger problem.

deguerre
05-15-2014, 04:12 PM
Tell me about this Suckle Busters. Nice color.

Mrtodd777
05-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Your first mistake was hiding it. At some point, you decided to "Love, honor. ...". You can buy more meat, they butcher cattle every day. Imagine that she was not there in the morning. That would be a much larger problem.

Respectfully disagree.. There are some things that are just to good to share.. Under appreciated delicious cuts of prime porky goodness is one of them.. My wife would rather have steamed broccoli, so I just make sure and keep the good little vittles all to myself.

dadsr4
05-15-2014, 04:20 PM
Respectfully disagree.. There are some things that are just to good to share.. Under appreciated delicious cuts of prime porky goodness is one of them.. My wife would rather have steamed broccoli, so I just make sure and keep the good little vittles all to myself.
You can buy more meat.

16Adams
05-15-2014, 04:28 PM
The sauce is killer. Advertised as all natural, no msg, "no bad stuff". No HFCS. Kind of high in sugar(9 grams in 2 tablespoons). First listed ingredient is vinegar tomato paste 4th. Sweet-tangy-spicy. Their Hoochie-Momma rub is excellent. There is only one retail outlet in Amarillo that carries Sucklebusters, a gift shop at a trailer park. Their website has an interactive map for locating retailers, otherwise it's mail order. A Texas product

16Adams
05-15-2014, 05:09 PM

Relax my brother, my bride is treated better than any Queen on planet earth. She gets 3/4 of the bag for supper. I'm doing a 6p-6a to feed a really bad fly fishing addiction and dining on an avocado, can of tuna and cherry tomatoes. She's fine, trust me - better than fine.

sliding_billy
05-15-2014, 06:20 PM
If there were a such thing as special chicken parts, what exactly would they be?

16Adams
05-15-2014, 06:57 PM
If there were a such thing as special chicken parts, what exactly would they be?

It made perfect sense that day as I transitioned from cervesa to tequila. Makes zero sense sober drinking tea.

mikemci
05-15-2014, 08:58 PM

The same things that Vienna sausages were made out of in the movie "Slingblade"!!!

sliding_billy
05-16-2014, 03:33 AM
The same things that Vienna sausages were made out of in the movie "Slingblade"!!!

" I like them French fried potaters."

bander7003
05-16-2014, 05:23 AM
Man, totally thought this would be woodpile. Thankfully it wasn't. Imagine what they would do with it there.

When it comes to getting the good stuff in my house, I'm typically the last in line. Wifey goes first, followed by the kids. I get the burnt hot dogs, over done rolls, etc. I try to cook two perfect steaks because if I only cook one good one and one bad one... I get the bad one. Not sure why it is that way. I guess the relationship started out that way and 20 years latter it's still going. Maybe I'll try labeling the good steak as chicken next time and see it if falls to me.

loco_engr
05-16-2014, 05:40 AM
I once labeled something: Don't Even Think About It! 😬

oldbill
05-16-2014, 07:44 AM
" I like them French fried potaters."MmmHmm!!!:-D

mikemci
05-16-2014, 09:15 AM
I once labeled something: Don't Even Think About It! ��

I drew a picture of a pistol on a package of saved food and wrote "Not yours" on it.