PDA

View Full Version : Humphreys Smokers

Pappy Q
05-08-2014, 03:00 PM
Anyone had customer service issues with them?

Dex
05-08-2014, 03:38 PM

I have not had any issues with them. Chad is a great guy to work with and has always gone out of his way to answer any questions I might have.

Are you having issues? Or are you just considering buying one?

Untraceable
05-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Ive had a couple extremely positive experiences. They could be better on delivery time quotes.

I had a daisy wheel that seemed to warp after running awhile. on a whim, I sent them a message on facebook (on a wednesday afternoon). Friday when I got home from work there was a box on my doorsteps with a custom set of daisy wheels. I didnt think you could even ship usps that fast. Chad has always been very responsive when emailed with questions

IamMadMan
05-08-2014, 05:15 PM
I have had nothing but a great positive service experience with them....

Kevin, Chad, and Nichole are Great People, my cooker was even delivered on the day quoted.

My Down East Beast has worked flawlessly from day one, I did have a learning curve because it cooked differently than my offset, but that would be true with any cooker when you switch..

Is your issue with Humphrey's? or with a shipper that damaged the cooker?

scm1226
05-08-2014, 05:36 PM
No, Chad has been awesome!! Gets back with an email real quick, and Kevin was nothing but great to deal with when I was ordering it. I think they have exploded with requests, seems like everyone on here is getting a humphreys, and I assume some people that do not belong to brethren are getting them as well.(not sure about the type of people that don't belong to the brethren though)

MarleyMan
05-08-2014, 05:45 PM
I too have had no issues with the Customer Service. I actually had a question today and Nicole responded right back with the answer.

They were shipping out my order today for the Firebox Drip Tray and Nicole also sent me a FB message to see if I needed anything else before she sent my order out today (and threw in a Humphrey's bottle opener :thumb:.)

If you are in West Chester, OH next weekend Pappy, you can see mine in person.

Untraceable
05-08-2014, 06:15 PM
The underground humphreys owners club has also provided a lot of help between brethren in exchanging idea and experience. May be 1000 miles apart but made some good friends and learned even more.

smokinit
05-08-2014, 06:58 PM

Anything I can help you with I am always here.

Pappy Q
05-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Anything I can help you with I am always here.

PM sent