PDA

View Full Version : G Town Bash - Charity 4th Annual St Augustine Bigmista BBQ

Pitmaster T
05-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Well its that time of the year again... for the fourth time, the St. Augustine of Hippo Episcopal Church BBQ Fundraiser in G Town. This Saturday morning until it runs out. Here is a video I made a few years ago to show you what it is like.

All the Critics Love You In "G" Town - YouTube

I think I will be there, Harry Jones and Ed Rios... not sure who else. They can chime in.

Pitmaster T
05-02-2014, 09:06 AM
lol wrinklenuts... that's funny

DUBBAGA
05-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Great video... can't believe that Morgan dissed you "T". And shocked it took you over 6 1/2 minutes before making reference to the world famous tri-level method :shock:

Good on you for participating for this worthwhile cause

gtr
05-02-2014, 10:43 AM
Love it! I'd love to check out that event one day - looks like a fantastic time.

Pitmaster T
05-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Great video... can't believe that Morgan dissed you "T". And shocked it took you over 6 1/2 minutes before making reference to the world famous tri-level method :shock:

Good on you for participating for this worthwhile cause

One... I never mentioned it, Popdaddy did.

Two - You did.

Three - at some point you create something so marvelous... other's can't stop talking about the method or technique. :-)

Of course.... "Marvelous" is already taken...

Popdaddy was such a visionary that when he created "Tri-Level" he bought the rights to the word "mediocre".... because he wanted to get the 17 cents of royalties whenever anyone mentioned the word... which was destined to go up in used... from describing all other methods by comparison.

He never had to work another day. Sadly he passed in 2011 from complications from both spray tanning and respiratory ailments resulting from stage "smoke" which was fed into his hyperbaric chamber he slept in to keep from aging.