PDA

View Full Version : ninja smokes a fatty

smoke ninja
03-24-2014, 08:15 PM
I did a fatty for the first time ever. Naked fatty. Basic bbq rub. Store brand hot sausage. Why did it take this long to try this. What a perfect mid cook snack. Doesn't take up much grate space. Little prep. Cooks fast. Imposible to fark up, we'll I can remember one recent fatty fail. Cheap. Tons of variations. Short sentences. this is great.

cmwr
03-24-2014, 08:22 PM
I did a fatty for the first time ever. Naked fatty. Basic bbq rub. Store brand hot sausage. Why did it take this long to try this. What a perfect mid cook snack. Doesn't take up much grate space. Little prep. Cooks fast. Imposible to fark up, we'll I can remember one recent fatty fail. Cheap. Tons of variations. Short sentences. this is great.

I remember when I first discovered this feeling. :-D aren't they a thing of beauty? And when I posted about mine some called me nuts lol.

c farmer
03-24-2014, 08:30 PM
I know we arnt required to post pics, but you don't post many. Lol

Sounds good anyway.

cmwr
03-24-2014, 08:39 PM

Sounds good anyway.

X2 :razz:

Big George's BBQ
03-24-2014, 08:45 PM
Sounds good to me I love naked fatties

smoke ninja
03-24-2014, 08:59 PM

Sounds good anyway.

The dinner went down like this. A neighbor did a favor so I did some cooking. First time using the my newly acquired cl score, a early 2000's weber platinum. Threw the fatty and a load of abts (half a jalapeño, ground sausage and cream cheese wrapped in bacon) on the weber. Those were the apps. The old lady made fried red skin potatoes and cheddar bay biscuits for some sides. The main was chuck steaks seasoned with Montreal and topped with sauté mushrooms and onions. The vegetable was asparagus al dente on the grill. For desert we had caramel apple pie from the bakery. This was all washed down with some local craft beer.I think my buddy got the better end of the deal.

Ron_L
03-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Naked fatties rock! :rockon:

SmittyJonz
03-24-2014, 10:37 PM
This Thread BLOWS without Pictures! :puke:

AaronPo
03-24-2014, 10:37 PM
The dinner went down like this. A neighbor did a favor so I did some cooking. First time using the my newly acquired cl score, a early 2000's weber platinum. Threw the fatty and a load of abts (half a jalapeño, ground sausage and cream cheese wrapped in bacon) on the weber. Those were the apps. The old lady made fried red skin potatoes and cheddar bay biscuits for some sides. The main was chuck steaks seasoned with Montreal and topped with sauté mushrooms and onions. The vegetable was asparagus al dente on the grill. For desert we had caramel apple pie from the bakery. This was all washed down with some local craft beer.I think my buddy got the better end of the deal.

And still no pics?? what gives? :confused:

pjtexas1
03-24-2014, 10:51 PM
And still no pics?? what gives? :confused:

Give the guy a break. He's the king of polls not pics:-D

sliding_billy
03-25-2014, 02:28 AM
Stuffed fatty... pics.
Naked fatty... imagination.

Diesel Dave
03-25-2014, 05:58 AM
Give the guy a break. He's the king of polls not pics:-D

I'm not going anywhere with this comment, but Mr Biggles is the kink of polls :heh:

cirk
03-25-2014, 07:13 AM
He's a ninja people no one can see the cook because he ninja smoked, it if a ninja posted pics I would be upset. Lol fattys rock...

Ron_L
03-25-2014, 08:03 AM
Mod Note:

I know that ninja has decided to go with the flow with all of the "no pics" posts, but...

Let's remember that pics are never a requirement. They are appreciated, but not required. We have been seeing this trend pop up once again. Here's Phil's take on the no pics deal. We also don't want new or any member for that matter feeling pressured to post pics of everything they cook!

I'm talking as a Member. Posts like this turn new people off than make them want to participate more.

Most times, we just gotta be patient and the pics will come.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77439

Wolverine
03-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Ron, Thanks for keeping us a loving family, you rock.

peeps
03-25-2014, 08:13 AM
Mod Note:

I know that ninja has decided to go with the flow with all of the "no pics" posts, but...

Let's remember that pics are never a requirement. They are appreciated, but not required. We have been seeing this trend pop up once again. Here's Phil's take on the no pics deal. We also don't want new or any member for that matter feeling pressured to post pics of everything they cook!

I'm talking as a Member. Posts like this turn new people off than make them want to participate more.

Most times, we just gotta be patient and the pics will come.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77439This post is worthless without active links! :wink:

FTFY!

Mod Ron_L would have nailed that, but that member Ron_L...man! Always forgetting one of those mundane details! :becky:

Ron_L
03-25-2014, 09:07 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

:-D

cmwr
03-25-2014, 05:23 PM
Maybe he doesn't know how or his camera is down. I didn't post pics of my second pizza attempt Sunday cause I didn't feel like it.

smoke ninja
03-25-2014, 05:51 PM
I post pics several times a week. I snap them with my phone and upload them to photobucket. This may be my first cook thread without any.

Are ya'll sure pics would improve upon the mental image of the cook? What if I the pics showed that I burned the bacon on the abts, the fatty was crumbly, steaks were fatty and overdone with no crust, half the asparagus fell through the grill grate, the potatoes were underdone and the biscuits were dry. I like pie.

c farmer
03-25-2014, 06:13 PM
I would say your a bad cook then. :wink:

smoke ninja
03-25-2014, 06:27 PM
I would say your a bad cook then. :wink::brick: