PDA

View Full Version : Popdaddy, Pitmaster T, a place called home and the Barbefunkoramaque Proxy

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 01:11 PM
Popdaddy, Pitmaster T, a place called home and the Barbefunkoramaque Proxy

This is going to piss off more than a few people as I toot my own horn, but a few weeks ago, during a bout with defending my “arguable” and important place in the BBQ world … a world of internet novices looking to turn into masters rather quickly and with even less time and money to master the meat (brisket is about $2.50 a pound average), I managed to see someone wrote “what have you ever done for the BBQ Brethren?” I guess they didn’t know. Answer - Lots.

It is an HONOR to receive the Smoke Signals Magazine Prime Select Video Award.
http://issue14.smokesignalsmagazine.com/ See Page Six.

This is especially interesting as I beat out Aaron Franklin whose videos are better, more focused, new, refreshing, professional and certainly carry with them more credentials (he has been on TV a lot). I am also one page over from Diva Q’s Raspberry Coconut tarts. Both admirable talents Franklin and Diva, but what makes this most interesting a victory, is that the forum responsible for putting me on the top is also the forum that probably has the most hard feelings for me. I have to admit… I am an asshat (on purpose and for effect) so I get a lot of well-deserved flak. But what have I done? Really?
As I spruced up and organized my videos this weekend for the coming onslaught of hits I wondered… what did I do this all for? The person that questioned what I had done for the forum must surely have despised my work so much he failed to read the opening and ending credits. In nearly every video I plug the forum… but why?

I will tell you why - Kell Phelps and the National BBQ News. Kell kicked me out of his forum long ago for uttering “Ebonics” or “Funk Speak” when giving out recipes. It drove one of the moderators crazy… who thought the word “Funk” was actually a dirty word. You see typically when I speak about a technique or recipe I want only those who make the effort and patience to read be rewarded with the tip. My contribution to BBQ is not for those with “haughty eyes” as the BBQ Gods consider that to be the ultimate transgression. Humorous representation as the end all of BBQ is okay but true bone-dense arrogance has no place.

You see I wrote in code to many who wanted to know how I got the results I did. For instance, Tina Turner is paprika, George Clinton is salt, Larry Graham is black pepper and “let it break out on a Cold Sweat for a Boogie Night” meant set in the fridge overnight. For some on that forum in 2007, it was more than they could bear BUT the real transgression was speaking of cooking ribs outside the 3-2-1 method or a brisket cooked hotter than 250. So… I got thrown out with a “speak English in your recipes or else.”

Enter my friend Chris, aka the mad scientist of BBQ (Bigabyte BBQ). He said there was a forum made up of people like me – who got thrown off or left other forums due to similar bouts with inflexibility and lack of humor - and maybe I could find a home there. I did. It’s been a wonderful ride for 7 years and more than a couple of names (I got banned for life on this forum too).
I love the BBQ arts and appreciate BBQBrethren.com allowing me the latitude for 7 years to make my mark on the world of BBQ by popularizing Hot and Fast Techniques for the novice (which have now won a few awards) and letting me stretch my wings and be myself.

When I first started there were of course people who cooked ribs the way I did but the dominant method was very low and very slow. It was also this low and slow death march that alluded mastery for many the novice. Foil was nearly always used in the equation and many forgot the old techniques on how to cook without it. Above all, not everyone was interested in the rather limited BBQ produced that is judged by the cubic inch (BBQ Championships). Today it is not so much the case as much anymore and I appreciate the brethren allowing me to get the word out for all those guys that don’t want to spend 5 grand on a pit and want to get to mastery status sooner and cheaper.

Thanks to those that realized with the release of my Chili Sauce series I was simply playing a role of an asshat and understand why I do. I also wish to thank Phil Rizzardi and the moderators of the BBQ Brethren who tolerated me and got the inside joke or at least kept complete antagonism at bay.
So what did I do it for? The Brethren. I appreciate the pat on the back.

E. Donnie Thomas
The Fabulous Pitmaster T, Valet and Pitmaster for the Late Popdaddy.

Popdaddy’s BBQ Station can be linked here: https://www.youtube.com/user/PopdaddysBBQ

Hawg Father of Seoul
03-23-2014, 01:18 PM
Glad you are here Donnie. Most of your ideas are total crap, but it helps me get away with being a d!ck.

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 01:18 PM
I have done some cleaning on my BBQ Station - a station dedicated to this forum and my ego and fun.... and poking fun at my ego.

Here are the new playlists.

Classic Video Recipes: From Da Funkotorium 2 the Brazos (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-FMdthfYNpSrC35gdboeeEgwqGrHtt53)

The Art of Popdaddy - From Fellini to Prince to Sinatra (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEB6D9FE4D803156C)

Cooking - Non-BBQ - From Soul Bread to Sugo and Meatballs (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-FMdthfYNpSuY0uA2Ze8MfEEBMKAU-yp)

Popdaddy's Sensuality Series (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-FMdthfYNpSyPmZ4qlGNJ55ELw0L1cEb)

The Fabulous Pitmaster T BBQ Station (2011-2012) (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-FMdthfYNpTHZUi1NlE6ps_jMfBVw5UD)

Summer Film Festival 2012 (Bulk Series Recipes) (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-FMdthfYNpRYQmOhz-Xy-koAYsi0_2K_)

UDS and PBC Era Videos (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-FMdthfYNpRi1nM9wDSuG8AElI2p3Ror)

Meat Mamma 3000 Custom BBQ Smoker (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8B6EEEB474032C5)

The Notorious Rock's BBQ Stoker Tests 2007-2008 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL608293B5C629C1CA)

Building The Funkotorium 2007-2008 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBAA51F083D94585A)

gtr
03-23-2014, 01:20 PM
I'm pretty sure the chick with the corn in the turkey dumplin vid is what got you the award.

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm pretty sure the chick with the corn in the turkey dumplin vid is what got you the award.

I spend hours making sure her peeks and valleys didn't "boo"

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Glad you are here Donnie. Most of your ideas are total crap, but it helps me get away with being a d!ck.

Thanks... big red s all over my ipad now.

gtr
03-23-2014, 01:26 PM
I forgot to say congrats - so - Congrats! :clap2:

I really enjoy your vids btw.

N8man
03-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Can't you just feel the warm and fuzzys??? :becky:

I enjoy and appreciate your writings/videos....

keep on keeping on Donnie...:thumb:

Rusty Kettle
03-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Congrats and don't worry about the haters although I don't think I ever watched one of your videos but I plan to now check them out

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 01:47 PM
As long as I am squawkin I may as well say also that it has been a VERY reflective 4 - 5 weeks.

For one, as many of you know, while my wife this time last year went both through a miscarriage that about killed us, being told we could never have another child, and difficulties with a chronic liver disease, we nevertheless were blessed to have another child - FINALLY a girl of our own. Yes... Pitmaster T's injection needle does not break when it bends.

about 5 weeks ago Mel started contracting fiercely and due to her mitral valve she could not have meds to stop the contractions at 34 weeks. She actually had labor longer and she says more painful than either of her last two births (Jake and Joey) combined. In addition the cord was along the head and there was and is still worry it could be a prolapse if she breaks her water... this means it pops out before the baby and the baby's head cuts off supply before its born. That was two days and nights at the Hospital.

Things settled down and last Tuesday I got a call from the Hospital that my mother was in a coma and on a ventilator. Congestive heart failure. Sigh... 8 days in the hospital with me going back and forth to a wife that was threatening delivery every other day....with stress induced labor.

Then I had to deal with my two evil sisters. LOL This week at the hospital again until 4 am with another threatened delivery... but no go.

So today mom is back at home, she has quit smoking and feeling better than she says she has in years, the baby is in the baby momma... and I am making vac sealed meals for mom and realizing (as Olivia Grace will be induced this Thursday) its the last day in the house without my daughter to be.

I will be 65 when she is 15.

Bludawg
03-23-2014, 01:56 PM
You bring a special POV Donnie keep on keepin on. I 'll kick a word up stairs for the family I have to warn ya Lil girls will change you forever.

Q Junkie
03-23-2014, 01:57 PM
Well I find you to be an arrogant, self-centered blowhard who exhibits signs of a sociopath, but hey that's why I am such a big fan.:crazy:
Congrats and keep it funky.

16Adams
03-23-2014, 02:08 PM
While I have been accused of "out where the buses don't run" humor yours is a few exits on further out. I am striving for the distance.

I had a Sunday school teacher tell me one time that you have to be strong enough in your beliefs to listen patiently to the beliefs of others. I love your ambiguous contrarian points of view.

Bring on all points of view, I will listen-patiently.

Congrats on your accolades BUT REMEMBER- one oh chit can undo a whole bunch of attaboys.

Keep doing what your doing. Let others adjust.

sbramm
03-23-2014, 02:22 PM
keep it funky

and second that daughters change ya. mine turns 15 next month and I still can't figure out how she is wired. love her to death though!

sliding_billy
03-23-2014, 02:24 PM

Thanks Fred. I just peed myself.

Oh, and congrats!

DriverWild
03-23-2014, 02:34 PM
I used to be a fan but I find your personal attacks and insults trashy. That being said, I wish you, your wife, new baby and mother the best and will pray for you all.

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 03:28 PM
I used to be a fan but I find your personal attacks and insults trashy. That being said, I wish you, your wife, new baby and mother the best and will pray for you all.

:bow:Look I apologize to many of you. I have insulted and personally attacked your mama's and now here are my official apologies.

Forgive me for saying if ugliness was bricks yo'd be a housing project? I can't remember who that was... but I am sorry.

I am sorry for saying yo mama so trashy even the cottage cheese on her thighs throws up.

Look... I am sorry I said y'alls mama was so fat and old that when the Lord said "let there be light" he told her to move out of the way.

I am sorry 'bout that. Can't remember where I said it but I am sorry. Even though you deserve it and its true... its not what this forum is about.

I am also sorry if y'all took my comment that yo' mama is so ugly that she was excluded from an ugly contest cuz they "don't allow professionals."

I am sorry for whoever I told that they mama was so stupid she went to the dentist for a bluetooth.... and whoever I told that they mama was so fat that she woke up in sections, that she was born on both sides of the family, and that her belly button got home 15 minutes before she did.

Finally, I am sorry for talkin about many of your wives... especially, and the name escapes me, the one brethren whose wife was so ugly she practices birth control by leaving the light on. And apologies to the brethren whose wife was so ugly she made onions cry. I forget his name.

BobBrisket
03-23-2014, 03:44 PM
:bow:Look I apologize to many of you. I have insulted and personally attacked your mama's and now here are my official apologies.

Forgive me for saying if ugliness was bricks yo'd be a housing project? I can't remember who that was... but I am sorry.

I am sorry for saying yo mama so trashy even the cottage cheese on her thighs throws up.

Look... I am sorry I said y'alls mama was so fat and old that when the Lord said "let there be light" he told her to move out of the way.

I am sorry 'bout that. Can't remember where I said it but I am sorry. Even though you deserve it and its true... its not what this forum is about.

I am also sorry if y'all took my comment that yo' mama is so ugly that she was excluded from an ugly contest cuz they "don't allow professionals."

I am sorry for whoever I told that they mama was so stupid she went to the dentist for a bluetooth.... and whoever I told that they mama was so fat that she woke up in sections, that she was born on both sides of the family, and that her belly button got home 15 minutes before she did.

Finally, I am sorry for talkin about many of your wives... especially, and the name escapes me, the one brethren whose wife was so ugly she practices birth control by leaving the light on. And apologies to the brethren whose wife was so ugly she made onions cry. I forget his name.

You sorry, Bastidge! :becky:

Congrats all around, Donnie!:thumb:

Bob

RevZiLLa
03-23-2014, 03:49 PM
I'm glad you're here, Donnie. You are entertaining, passionate, and open minded. You are obviously a historian and a teacher.

I find those that think there is only one way of doing things frustrating and silly trying to climb onto the pedestals they build for themselves.

Swamp Donkeyz BBQ
03-23-2014, 03:51 PM
I always look forward to reading your posts. I enjoyed getting to actually meet you, earlier this year, and look forward to seeing you again Brother.

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 03:56 PM
I never ever once ever told anyone how stanky they mama was though. I have some class.

I never said anyone's mama was so stanky even her **** was glad to escape.

I never said anyone's mama was so stank.... she smelled like the Flash's nuts after a long day of runnin'

Cuz I love all yall.

BobBrisket
03-23-2014, 03:58 PM
And tell your Mom to stay away from the cigs!

Bob

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 04:41 PM
And tell your Mom to stay away from the cigs!

Bob

Bob she has been smoking since 1957. Her last claim to logic was she didn't want to be addicted to the gum or the patch.

She has not had a cigarette since three days leading up to going on the ventilator. I am so proud that she is not really complaining and is actually surprised it was so easy (other than the coma, LOL).

She is on the patch. When we walk in the house actually smells like a grandma's house instead of a 1960s Optimist club meeting.

Her sense of taste is incredible she says and she even wants the salt turned down a bit.

BobBrisket
03-23-2014, 04:52 PM
Bob she has been smoking since 1957. Her last claim to logic was she didn't want to be addicted to the gum or the patch.

She has not had a cigarette since three days leading up to going on the ventilator. I am so proud that she is not really complaining and is actually surprised it was so easy (other than the coma, LOL).

She is on the patch. When we walk in the house actually smells like a grandma's house instead of a 1960s Optimist club meeting.

Her sense of taste is incredible she says and she even wants the salt turned down a bit.

LMAO! In a good way. Only you can say it and paint the picture at the same time! "1960's Optimist Club Meeting........lmao!" Know exactly what you meant on that one!
Can't have that cig smell with the new grand baby girl on the way! :thumb:

Whatever you do, don't feed her any of Shane's brisket. It will ruin her sense of taste fer good!:twisted:

Can't wait to see pics of your new Lil' Princess:thumb:

RAIDERKEVINBBQ
03-23-2014, 05:01 PM
P funk !!!!

SmokinAussie
03-23-2014, 06:40 PM
Funk IS a dirty word Donny :thumb:

You're a farking, funkin' legend buddy.

I for one hope you can continue to be an arrogant, obtuse asshat with nobody understanding your BBQ but YOU!

Keep 'em wonderin'.

If they don't get it, it was probly their Momma's fault.:clap:

Cheers!

Bill

Moose
03-23-2014, 06:59 PM
I have found numerous threads of yours both educational and humorous beyond compare...except for the recent "gift" you bestowed on us.

:biggrin1:

MilitantSquatter
03-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Donnie - I've told you this before, but Funk came at just the right time for me to re-spark what made me love BBQ to begin with.

Six years ago, I was totally burnt out on bbq competitions (aka pagaents) which practically killed my love of bbq that began much earlier and was focused on the basics and experimentation.

You're general rantings, valuable lessons & critical thinking along with eccentric videos and (some great pics of latinas) got me back to my roots and helped keep me there also got me to finally hit up the classic central texas bbq joints that really brought me back to center.

While I consider you a friend, you're also a motivator

well deserved :thumb:

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 07:48 PM
I have found numerous threads of yours both educational and humorous beyond compare...except for the recent "gift" you bestowed on us.

:biggrin1:

Don't worry, nothing is as brutal as bigabyte's reaction to my "serious" PBC review. He especially hated the music. LOL

Pitmaster T
03-23-2014, 07:53 PM
Thanks Vinny - Killens BBQ and its supremacy on Texas is essentially represented by this Latina Algorithm.

http://www.cavemancircus.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2013/february/yoga_pants/hot_girls_yoga_pants_17.jpg

Donnie - I've told you this before, but Funk came at just the right time for me to re-spark what made me love BBQ to begin with.

Six years ago, I was totally burnt out on bbq competitions (aka pagaents) which practically killed my love of bbq that began much earlier and was focused on the basics and experimentation.

You're general rantings, valuable lessons & critical thinking along with eccentric videos and (some great pics of latinas) got me back to my roots and helped keep me there also got me to finally hit up the classic central texas bbq joints that really brought me back to center.

While I consider you a friend, you're also a motivator

well deserved :thumb:

smoke ninja
03-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Congratulations.

I also credit you with unteaching me all the bbq alchemy and starting from the first step. Funny how much more can be learned when you start at the beginning.

Moose
03-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Don't worry, nothing is as brutal as bigabyte's reaction to my "serious" PBC review. He especially hated the music. LOL

Oh! I need to read that! :becky:

Linky, please...

BobBrisket
03-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Thanks Vinny - Killens BBQ and its supremacy on Texas is essentially represented by this Latina Algorithm.

http://www.cavemancircus.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2013/february/yoga_pants/hot_girls_yoga_pants_17.jpg

Eh......not doing it for me. Plus, Vinny likes em thicker in the thighs and a calf muscles too. Donnie, you let me down. I expected better from you. This one fell quite a bit short! However, the candy selection is pretty dang good!
The ZOMBIE look ain't doing it fer me!

Mrtodd777
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM
I personally have been looking for a forum like this for quite some time. There are WAAAY to many forums out there where folks are just to damn PC.. Lets all have a beer, a laugh, and a rib once in a while. My Austin Bass fishing forum is a brutal bunch of guys, funnier than hell, and we pick on eachother ALOT.. But at the end of T day we are always sharing beers, booze, and plenty of lies about the days catch. Donnie brings this to the forum and I personally like that. If you don't this his methods are sound, don't use em! I think your videos, awesome chick pics, and sense of humor is exactly what we need more of here.

SmokinJohn
03-24-2014, 11:46 AM
You know what I say to the haters?

Fark off, you bunch of no-talent wankers! Uh, can I say that??

I love your videos, and actually had fun trying to figure out the code. Funk and BBQ go together like Funk and Funk. Glad we are able to benefit from the haters' inability to CTFO.

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Hawg Father of Seoul
03-24-2014, 12:38 PM
You know what I say to the haters?

Fark off, you bunch of no-talent wankers! Uh, can I say that??

I love your videos, and actually had fun trying to figure out the code. Funk and BBQ go together like Funk and Funk. Glad we are able to benefit from the haters' inability to CTFO.

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Woah! I got talent.

See Donnie gets it. He never bragged when they put a light in the closet he grew up in. Just like I don't brag about recycling the tin can I used to move all my stuff from my childhood home. So, I'm environmentally conscience. You don't mind sleeping with ugly women. See it takes everyone working together.

Pitmaster T
03-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Woah! I got talent.

See Donnie gets it. He never bragged when they put a light in the closet he grew up in. Just like I don't brag about recycling the tin can I used to move all my stuff from my childhood home. So, I'm environmentally conscience. You don't mind sleeping with ugly women. See it takes everyone working together.

Or that they mama so fat when she wears guess jeans............................................. .the answer pops out.

LOL Light in the closet you grew up in. LOL

Hawg Father of Seoul
03-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Or that they mama so fat when she wears guess jeans............................................. .the answer pops out.

Dude, I had my mouth open when I read that. Now all I can taste is Texas BBQ. (see, on topic)

fingerlickin'
03-24-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure what this thread's about, but for some reason I'm hungry for Candy.

CabinFever
03-24-2014, 03:19 PM
Keep bringing the funk!

You have made me laugh and I think I might have learned somethinhg along the way.

Pitmaster T
03-24-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm not sure what this thread's about, but for some reason I'm hungry for Candy.

Pitmaster T Series - Big Maybelle's Candy Glaze - YouTube

dadsr4
03-24-2014, 04:09 PM
http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/lurch-the-ankole-watusi-bull-with-worlds-largest-circumference-horns-at-37.5-inches-round.jpg

JCHjr55
03-24-2014, 04:32 PM
Congratulations Donnie!

It is amazing what can be learned on this Forum with an Open Mind.

Missed opportunities, techniques, and information are lost because some fail to accept.

Teach on Donnie!

John

Wornslick
03-24-2014, 05:18 PM
Keep Up the Funk!!!!

I have enjoyed all your videos and posts, and I also learned a few things from you along the way. Nothing better than coming home from a day at work, checking in with the Brethren and seeing a new post from Pitmaster "T".

:thumb:

Sillius Sodus
03-25-2014, 07:17 PM
Honestly, the only reason I ever click on one of your videos now is simply to see if you'll ever use that Prince version of The Undertaker for the music again...I can't find that song anywhere.

I don't mind never getting that 10 minutes back.

jeffjenkins1
03-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Congrats Donnie! Like everything else, some people hate what they don't understand!

Jeff

Pitmaster T
03-27-2014, 10:45 AM
Honestly, the only reason I ever click on one of your videos now is simply to see if you'll ever use that Prince version of The Undertaker for the music again...I can't find that song anywhere.

I don't mind never getting that 10 minutes back.
Oh I have something special for you when I get out of the delivery room. For you and python fans.

gtr
03-27-2014, 10:51 AM
Hope all goes well with the delivery brother and congrats on the new young 'un!

JediDog
03-27-2014, 01:45 PM
You're going through so much right now Donnie, keep strong and god bless.

Big Bears BBQ
03-27-2014, 02:57 PM
You've got my vote keep up the good work .....

Georgiaboy98
03-28-2014, 07:09 AM
Donnie, I hope all is well with your new daughter and your wife! I enjoy the videos you post they are hilarious and informative at the same time! I wish that I had a teacher like you back in school, but you are my teacher NOW. Thanks for being OUR TEACHER!:thumb:

Sillius Sodus
03-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Oh I have something special for you when I get out of the delivery room. For you and python fans.

Awesome...a little Undertaker live from the Grill-O-Mat?!

Pitmaster T
02-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Feel it... warm and gooey

jbounds286
02-09-2016, 01:26 PM
your youtube videos are horrible...please delete your channel

Pitmaster T
02-09-2016, 01:32 PM
your youtube videos are horrible...please delete your channel

yo mama sho liked them ... but then again... she so cockeyed she looks at my videos sideways... so cockeyed yo daddy left her for seeing someone on the side.

Gore
02-09-2016, 01:38 PM
Eh......not doing it for me. Plus, Vinny likes em thicker in the thighs and a calf muscles too. Donnie, you let me down. I expected better from you. This one fell quite a bit short! However, the candy selection is pretty dang good!
The ZOMBIE look ain't doing it fer me!

Donnie, I must say that I'm disappointed in you. I have been waiting patiently for nearly two years for you to answer this criticism. I thought I would finally see a response today, but no. Still you make us wait. Is this part of the secret code?

Pitmaster T
02-09-2016, 01:40 PM
Donnie, I must say that I'm disappointed in you. I have been waiting patiently for nearly two years for you to answer this criticism. I thought I would finally see a response today, but no. Still you make us wait. Is this part of the secret code?

Link me.,, I forget have the bull**** I put on here.

Not to mention... all the coded hints and stuff hidden in my posts by white font

Gore
02-09-2016, 01:44 PM

Sorry, Bob was responding to this post. I think Bob is suggesting that your Latina algorithm has a logical error and needs to be reworked.

fnjay
02-09-2016, 02:47 PM
I see no error there....

deguerre
02-09-2016, 02:54 PM
This thread seriously needed a Biggles foil. Sigh.

landarc
02-09-2016, 05:10 PM

I am pretty sure Vinny would feel this poor woman needs to do more squats. I see a lot of potential here.

smoke ninja
02-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Ya she looks good but her boots don't go with that jacket

Nuco59
02-09-2016, 06:58 PM
I'm a huge fan. If we ever met up, I'd settle for shaking your hand, cause asking you to sign my boob would just be... awkward.

grats
and thanks for the info and the laughs.

Wornslick
02-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Nothing left to say but, "Thanks Donnie".

dummy que
02-09-2016, 07:16 PM
you the man discoverd the brethren watching one of your youtube vido`s don`t stop congrats on the new one:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Cibelo
02-10-2016, 09:55 AM
I always look forward to reading your posts.