PDA

View Full Version : Maverick ET-7

tcfila
02-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi all!

I got a Maverick ET-7 for Christmas. I'm smoking a shoulder tomorrow and started to play with the therm. I've read the instructions numerous times, but I can't figure out how to turn on the temperature alert. The manual shows where it is on the display, but nowhere on how to turn it on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

Demosthenes9
02-02-2014, 12:45 AM
Hi all!

I got a Maverick ET-7 for Christmas. I'm smoking a shoulder tomorrow and started to play with the therm. I've read the instructions numerous times, but I can't figure out how to turn on the temperature alert. The manual shows where it is on the display, but nowhere on how to turn it on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

Not sure exactly what you are asking. The alarm will automatically sound once the programmed temp is reached.

Fwismoker
02-02-2014, 08:51 AM
Which model?

IamMadMan
02-02-2014, 11:30 AM
The instructions say to set the desired temperature by pressing the up and down buttons together and the temperature will begin to flash. When the temperature is flashing use the up and down to set the alert temperature. Once you have selected the temperature, don't touch any buttons until it stops flashing. At that point the alert temperature is locked in.