PDA

View Full Version : Butcher in Chattanooga TN?

GT-Q
01-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good butcher in or around Chattanooga? I'm looking mainly for spare ribs, but am also interested in the other competition meats.

SmokyWoodturner
01-16-2014, 06:56 AM
Publix have been good to get meat I wanted, like pork bellies etc. give em a try. They are not necessarily cheap but if I can get it.

Chattsmoker
01-16-2014, 08:46 AM
You could go to Main Street Meats for some really quality stuff, organic, locally sourced, yada yada. Don's meat shop on Hixson Pike is very good as well. Publix and some of the Super Bi Lo's around town have good meat departments too. Costco in Ft O if you have a membership is another good option

GT-Q
01-16-2014, 08:04 PM
You could go to Main Street Meats for some really quality stuff, organic, locally sourced, yada yada. Don's meat shop on Hixson Pike is very good as well. Publix and some of the Super Bi Lo's around town have good meat departments too. Costco in Ft O if you have a membership is another good option

I love Main Street Meats but they don't sell ribs, I asked. The use that part to make bacon. But they do have a pork bbq sandwich on Fridays for lunch that will change your world! I don't know Don's but I absolutely check it out. Thanks!