PDA

View Full Version : Stocking stuffer recommendations - Rubs?

Smoking Prof
12-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Fellow Brethren,
I'd like to have my wife stuff my stocking with a few rubs I haven't tried... Trouble is, shipping kills most deals. For example, shipping on $8 death dust is $6... Does anyone have any recommended deals that would fit the bill? I'm interested in death dust and yardbird, but I'm also open to trying new things. :becky:

aawa
12-15-2013, 10:28 AM
Fellow Brethren,
I'd like to have my wife stuff my stocking with a few rubs I haven't tried... Trouble is, shipping kills most deals. For example, shipping on $8 death dust is $6... Does anyone have any recommended deals that would fit the bill? I'm interested in death dust and yardbird, but I'm also open to trying new things. :becky:

Send her to bigpoppasmoker.com They have free shipping on orders $40+

Here are my recommended rubs
Pork for pulled pork - Plowboys yardbird, Simply Marvelous spicy apple, Simply Marvelous Pecan rub, Big Butz Pig Pollen
Ribs - Butcher BBQ Premium Rub, Simply Marvelous Sweet Seduction and Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub
Beef - Simply Marvelous Pecan Rub
Chicken - Big Butz chicken dust, Plowboys Yardbird

Big Butz has their own website, the rest you should be able to pick up at bigpoppasmoker.com

I would highly recommend her pick you up the Simply Marvelous Sampler Pack. You will fall in love with BigBrotherSmokes (Stephen) creations and find many uses for it. There is a bunch of rub in the sampler pack that it will last you a while.

Bigr314
12-15-2013, 10:41 AM
aawa thanks for the info.

Diesel Dave
12-15-2013, 10:47 AM
The only thing I'd add to aawa's list is the Sweet Money Rub for pork.

Smoking Prof
12-15-2013, 12:12 PM
Thanks aawa. If BPS had Death Dust, my purchase would be a lock. The sample pack does look pretty enticing! What to do!?! :decision:

Diesel Dave
12-15-2013, 12:38 PM
Get the wife to order it......................