PDA

View Full Version : Yoder Customer Service

Hoppy
11-15-2013, 05:44 PM
There are not enough good things I can say about Byron and Yoder.... I can tell you first hand that they go above and beyond when it comes to customer service and making you 150% Satisfied with the smoker that they build for you.

Too many times people will talk about a complaint with a company and never mention the positives so I wanted to take the time out to give them a :thumb::thumb:

grillinguy247
11-15-2013, 06:00 PM
What is it that brought this to mind. I'm just wondering.

sliding_billy
11-15-2013, 06:05 PM
There's got to be a good story. I'd love to hear it.

Hoppy
11-15-2013, 06:56 PM
What brought this to mind is easy to answer. I prepaid another manufacture to build me a pit that after several promised delivery dates that never happen I got a refund and went to Yoder and told them what I wanted built they did it perfectly and delivered it on the date they said they would.

grillinguy247
11-15-2013, 07:05 PM
That being said good job yoder. :boxing:

NorthernMN
11-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Good to hear it worked out for you, sadly I was on the other end of the spectrum with the same company. Its interesting how it matters who you talk with some companies, some people follow through others simply don't.

nucornhusker
11-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Yoder has been nothing but fantastic to me as well. If an issue arises, it's handled incredibly fast. If you have a question, it gets answered quickly. And after having been to the plant, their QC and research that go into their pits are phenomenal. It made me more proud and assured to own their products than I already was.

There is a reason I have owned three of their products, and I can think of at least two more I plan to buy, and if all goes well, maybe up to four other products in the coming few years. They have my loyal business.

sliding_billy
11-16-2013, 03:37 AM
Doing what you promise is what it is all about!