PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yeah Smoke Dawg.......Presents for Me

Bluesman
11-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Got home today and there's a large box sitting on the kitchen counter.....Mmmmmmm Washington....................Who can it be....:noidea: And it's addressed Ship To: Bluesman Industries.........I'm a whole farking Industry now................:twitch:

http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg354/fullertone/Smoke%20Dawg%20Package/100_1952.jpg

Oh look....written on the box..............and I thought that subscription ran out...................:doh:

http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg354/fullertone/Smoke%20Dawg%20Package/100_1953.jpg

Let's open this up..............WOWWWWWWWWWWWW. Look at all these Ho-Made goodies from Brother Smoke Dawg......:thumb::thumb:

http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg354/fullertone/Smoke%20Dawg%20Package/100_1956.jpg

We got the following:

Tabanero Hot Sauce Picante...............Oooh more Bloody Mary's....:becky:

Sweet Pickle relish........Neon Green no less............:thumb:

Hot Salsa...............Oh yeah...........Mexican in my future............:clap2:

Hot Salsa Verde.................Lot's of Mexican...................:clap2::clap2:

Peach Hababero Jam.............and Mexican breakfast............:shock:

Plam Tuna..............WTF is Plam tuna..............I'll wait for a ruling on this one....................:behindsofa:

Some of this is wiped off...........Sm Tuna...........smoked?, small.....smelly......:der: Another ruling case here.......

Red Pepper Jerky, 8 Pepper Jerky and Sweet Jerkey...........Oooh Bloody Mary stir sticks...............:thumb:

And last.............but not least a chunk of smoked pepper jack cheese...:bounce:

He even included covers for the open jars.............what a guy, what a guy

http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg354/fullertone/Smoke%20Dawg%20Package/100_1957.jpg

Smoke Dawg you're the best...................:hail:

Wait one farking minute here..............were are the Educational Materials.............I better rip into that box, this was a diversion, I'll find them................yes I will............:mad2:

Thanks Brother and can't top this........Oh but I'll try oh yes I will....:becky:

c farmer
11-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Thats awesome. A sampler pack.

Harbormaster
11-01-2013, 08:06 PM
That freakin' RAWKS!

Awesome gift pack Smoke Dawg!

sliding_billy
11-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Nice haul.

Smoke Dawg
11-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Your welcome Brother, Mrs Dawg gets credit for the canning

It is plain Tuna, and smoked Tuna - Fresh caught Albacore (before canning of course)

It may look like 8 pepper jerky but is really B Pepper (Black Pepper) We know what we made so ony abreviate.

Being that the labels are the last thing to do, Barley Pops may have affected the quality of labels!

Did you find the SD card loaded with movies?

Bluesman
11-01-2013, 10:02 PM
Your welcome Brother,

Did you find the SD card loaded with movies?

AGGHGHGHGHGG..............................:doh: My wife through the box out.......................:tsk:

Many Big thanks to you and Mrs. Smoke Dawg.................:thumb::becky::clap2:

Smoke Dawg
11-01-2013, 11:29 PM
That Jerky got less than 1/2 the votes or your Tomahawk! Hope it is good enough to eat?

oifmarine2003
11-02-2013, 09:59 AM
That Jerky got less than 1/2 the votes or your Tomahawk! Hope it is good enough to eat?

Coming out of that smokehouse of yours, I know it is. Bluesman, I am heading up your way to pick up my half. You can keep the movies. Deal? :heh:

oifmarine2003
11-02-2013, 10:02 AM
On a serious note, can Mrs. Smoke Dawg share the relish recipe and how long did you smoke the cheese for?

Bluesman
11-02-2013, 10:14 AM

The jerky is also less than half the size..............:becky: And I have no doubt it's off the chain good............:thumb: Taking some fishing with me tomorrow.

DerHusker
11-02-2013, 12:35 PM
My package must've gotten lost in the mail! :boink:

Smoke Dawg
11-02-2013, 12:37 PM
:thumb: Taking some fishing with me tomorrow.

Jerky and fishing ................Yum.............With Beer.............Yum Yum:laugh:

Smoke Dawg
11-02-2013, 12:41 PM
On a serious note, can Mrs. Smoke Dawg share the relish recipe and how long did you smoke the cheese for?

MSD will dig it up and I will get it to you.

We smoked the cheese inside a Brinkman verticle smoker but only used the A-MAZE-N smaoker dust model to generate smoke without much heat. It smoked for close to 8 hours overall but we did remove some at different times to get a variety of smoke levels. I like lots of smoke but some people dont (whats wrong with them?)
SD

Smoke Dawg
11-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Here is the link to the relish recipe

http://www.thebigeasychef.com/sweet-pickle-relish-recipe/

He has some great stuff and even a video on how to.

We just used regular canning cucumbers

SD / MSD

Bluesman
11-02-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm getting the boat ready for fishing tomorrow with my wife going after Musky...:thumb: So, i decide to have a beer..............and a taste of Smoke Dawgs pepper jerky. This stuff is, real smokey, moist , sweet with a great after burn of black pepper.................I ate the whole bag...............:bow:

oifmarine2003
11-02-2013, 01:16 PM
MSD will dig it up and I will get it to you.

We smoked the cheese inside a Brinkman verticle smoker but only used the A-MAZE-N smaoker dust model to generate smoke without much heat. It smoked for close to 8 hours overall but we did remove some at different times to get a variety of smoke levels. I like lots of smoke but some people dont (whats wrong with them?)
SD

Wow, 8 hours! I am going to try some and I have the little vertical smoker just like the Brinkman that I was going to do it in. Thanks for the info and thank Mrs Smoke Dawg for me too!

chicagokp
11-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Awesome!

Big George's BBQ
11-02-2013, 03:26 PM
That is a really nice care package

castlepines
11-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Score! Education is great. A free education is even better. But an education sent to your front door with the benefit of excellent eats like this?? Huge!